Official 2014-2015 NCAA Football thread

Who'd Clemson play?

Nobody. They and Florida State had the week off before next week's battle in Tallahassee. But, the clem5on fans are mad that we won and they got trampled by Jawja.

I see. So they're gonna be 1-2 after the FSU game?

Look at this hellified Eagle defense. Southern Cow QB sacked and they still can't make a 1st down. Icing on. The cake if Southern Cow, Tennessee, and Florida lost, too!

Nah, the Shittany Paterno worshipping Lions have to go down too. Right now, Rutgers is hanging on 10-3 at the start of the fourth but the Enablers are inside the 20.

Im gonna make a bonkers prediction..........UK is gonna knock off gators (or at least its gonna be close)

And this game is going to overtime. Kentucky was 19pt dogs in this game

Im gonna make a bonkers prediction..........UK is gonna knock off gators (or at least its gonna be close)

And this game is going to overtime. Kentucky was 19pt dogs in this game

That's one of the free predictions I got right. The other is Tennessee getting stomped by Oklahoma. I'm telling you, Bob Stoops is on a mission.
  • Like 1

Sorry about your Hoosiers, man. Do they have good high school football in Indiana? Why do Purdue and Indiana suck every year? Or, is it just a focus on basketball?

It's not all that good. The focus of the state is mostly on hoops to be sure. And a lot of the decent talent leaves the state (or goes to ND). But by and large there's not enough talent to fill two major programs.