If Rush Were A Human Centipede, Which Order Would They Be In?

ThatLightInYourEyes

A buddy of mine in a frat at university of Nebraska told me one of their hazing rituals for pledges...they make the guys do the "elephant walk".....everybody grabs a trunk :scared:
  • Like 1

I was pondering this further last night while suffering another bout of insomnia. Obviously we'd have to have Geddy in front...

That is all.

I was under the impression that "human centipede" was synonymous with "daisy chain", so I googled both to find out. :unsure:

I guess I need to get out more.

No, you don't.

Some things should have never happened.

• Like 4

A buddy of mine in a frat at university of Nebraska told me one of their hazing rituals for pledges...they make the guys do the "elephant walk".....everybody grabs a trunk :scared:

In what state is your "trunk" when this happens or did you not delve that deep into the subject? :huh: :scared: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1

In what state is your "trunk" when this happens or did you not delve that deep into the subject? :huh: :scared:

"delve that deep"

Heh heh heh heh heh heh

• Like 1

I was pondering this further last night while suffering another bout of insomnia. Obviously we'd have to have Geddy in front...

That is all.

Why? Because he's the little guy? :)

• Like 1

That is all.

No, because he's the singer.

• Like 1

That is all.

No, because he's the singer.

Front and center. :)

I was under the impression that "human centipede" was synonymous with "daisy chain", so I googled both to find out. :unsure:

I guess I need to get out more.

If you do get out hunt for morels...weeks away bro!

• Like 1

From a performance standpoint, Geddy should be in front so he can sing, but if Alex were in front we could laugh he night away, and then if Neil were in front we could indulge in his endless wisdom. In other words its pointless to decide.

I was just remembering that the original Human Centipede movie was filmed in grainy black and white and had an overall greasy appearance and then I picked up my Bible and started reading aloud from the book of Daniel before my thoughts could progress any farther.

Neil > Geddy > Alex

Actually, no... I've changed my mind to Alex > Geddy > Neil

F*uck, this is difficult.

Pretty sure Ged's in middle but that's all I'm certain of.

Good topic

Edited by lifeson90