Brian Johnson says studio time in May, 40-show tour to follow album release!

hobo73

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/brian-johnson-says-acdc-will-enter-studio-in-may/

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/acdc-new-album-tour-2014/

......I can't take this. Stifled squeals at 3 AM are hard to control!

Just the chance to see them. oh god, I would be complete. last row, nosebleed section behind a pillar- don't care. fine by me.

I've immediately started planning how I'm going to save money. Jeff knows and is on board.

If need be, I'll sell stuff.

ooh I'm jealous, Ducky! lol

He's such a cool guy. I'd love to meet him. I'll always remember him on That Metal Show, after one of the hosts said "Brian, you know now the entire audience will want to meet you and ask for autographs."

Brian said "I'll stay as long as I need to. It's my job and I'm happy to do it."

.....rock stars could take a cue from him. <3

ooh I'm jealous, Ducky! lol

He's such a cool guy. I'd love to meet him. I'll always remember him on That Metal Show, after one of the hosts said "Brian, you know now the entire audience will want to meet you and ask for autographs."

Brian said "I'll stay as long as I need to. It's my job and I'm happy to do it."

.....rock stars could take a cue from him. <3

Aye he was a good guy chatted all afternoon with me and my mates while having a few pints. :hail: :ebert:

I've immediately started planning how I'm going to save money. Jeff knows and is on board.

If need be, I'll sell stuff.

You may have to sell things.

When I saw them on the last tour tickets were $92 each for my show. There were no price levels, every seat was the same amount. I don't know if they did that in other cities but i'm guessing they probably did. I had seats down on the floor, so I didn't mind paying over $100 after the service charges. I'm not sure if I would've payed that much if I was up in top level of the arena. The tickets will be higher for this tour since it's their 40th anniversary and possibly their last go around. Great to have some news from the band that they will be touring again after all the rumors that have been swirling around over the last year.

Edited by J2112YYZ

I'll get money. I would even donate plasma LOL

...."determination" is an understatement ;)

I don't need close seats! I truly don't!

I saw the "Black Ice" Tour in Oakland. It was good but man I'm done with this band.

Without the ghost of Bon Scott singing on the new album just fukking forgettaboutit.

If any band should hang it up it's AC/DC. Hell once Bon passed away the band should have called it quits.

"Back In Black" is one of the most overrated, overplayed albums in the world.

"Highway To Hell" was their apex.

"For Those About To Rock We Salute You!" RETIRE!

Sorry Treeduck, I know how much you love "Flick Of The Switch." I think that album is a piece of garbage.

Anything with Brian Johnson is less than average.

Bon Scott was the REAL DEAL!

I will go to my grave defending REAL AC/DC! It's like defending REAL VAN HALEN TOO! FUKK SAMMY HAGAR!

FUCKK BRIAN JOHNSON!

Signed,

"HELL AIN'T A BAD PLACE TO BE!"

• Like 1

Agree to disagree- Bon Scott is my biggest hero, but my god, I love Brian. Flick is a GREAT album, and they would have been fools to retire after Bon's passing.

It's ok- like I tell anyone who disses 'em, I love AC/DC enough for the both of us lol

Agree to disagree- Bon Scott is my biggest hero, but my god, I love Brian. Flick is a GREAT album, and they would have been fools to retire after Bon's passing.

It's ok- like I tell anyone who disses 'em, I love AC/DC enough for the both of us lol

Haha! Well stated! Enjoy the Brian Johnson Years!

I will pass!

Love,

"SINK THE PINK"