Which would you rather see next tour?

Pound of Obscure

I would prefer Neil sitting in the beanbag chair in a muscle shirt, with no sweat pants playing with his Crotale...... :) Edited by Narpet
  • Like 5

I would prefer Neil sitting in the beanbag chair in a muscle shirt, with no sweat pants playing with his Crotale...... :)

Is that a euphemism? :scared: :LOL:

I will let you decide... :LOL:

I'd rather have Geddy in the muscle shirt slapping his instrument while Neil sits in the bean bag chair and Alex tells jokes about Neil's crotale.

I'd rather have Geddy in the muscle shirt slapping his instrument while Neil sits in the bean bag chair and Alex tells jokes about Neil's crotale.

Was that a euphemism too?.... :)

I would prefer Neil sits in the bean bag chair and both Alex and Geddy make mean jokes about Neil's dead family! That would be a riot! Edited by Geddy's Soul Patch
  • Like 1

I will let you decide. :LOL:

• Like 1

I will let you decide. :LOL:

Cute... :)
  • Like 1

I would prefer Neil sits in the bean bag chair and both Alex and Geddy make mean jokes about Neil's dead family! That would be a riot!

That is not even fun idiot! Neil dosent fell good about his family!

I would prefer Neil sits in the bean bag chair and both Alex and Geddy make mean jokes about Neil's dead family! That would be a riot!

I'm with Zumbi. Dude, that's not funny. Imagine if your daughter died and then your wife dies shortly after. Then someone says let's have the band you're in make mean jokes about your dead family for his amusement.

Seriously, anyone who truly calls themselves a Rush fan would never have made that post.

I'm with Zumbi. Dude, that's not funny. Imagine if your daughter died and then your wife dies shortly after. Then someone says let's have the band you're in make mean jokes about your dead family for his amusement.

Seriously, anyone who truly calls themselves a Rush fan would never have made that post.

Agreed. I'm sure you were going for a joke... but you missed... horribly. :facepalm:

Very poor taste.

roast of neil peart?

Sounds delicious. :outtahere:

If the jokes are TASTEFUL, not the family bashing as posted above. However, it may not be too easy as Neil is someone who doesn't really find it easy to be in situations like that now. So, for a certain few Rush fans and then broadcast on the Rush website and it can stay on YouTube

I'd prefer Geddy and Alex both in the nude and making out in a large aquarium filled with Jell-O before they invite the ladies to join them up on stage to hop into an even larger aquarium filled with Jell-O.
  • Like 1

Ganst' buddy...

I'd pay to see that, but I'd pay even more to have Alex and Geddy removed from the aquarium first...

• Like 1