GeddyRulz

I wanted to share this with as many people as possible, so I'm posting it here rather than in SOCN. If discussion gets "political," the Admins can move it.

This was a story on the TODAY Show last week, about Colorado's marijuana legalization. Reporter Gary Guitterez does the wrap-around while standing in a retail store which sells pot, surrounded by large plants. Watch this clip until the end, or watch the end only, but make sure you see the last 30 seconds. This made me, my wife, and the anchors at the Today Show crack up!

http://www.today.com/video/today/53962651#53962651

Legal weed - Keeping the heavily tattooed employed since 2014.

I have a lot of friends who smoke the Wacky Tobacky and they're genuinely "normal," decent, upstanding members of society... yet look at the clerks and customers in that freaking store! I especially love the loser-user who says "I'm going to buy a bag, get high at home, watch some dumb movies and play some video games." He's got "Fortune 500 CEO" written all over him, eh?

Edited by GeddyRulz
  • Like 1

I have a lot of friends who smoke the Wacky Tobacky and they're genuinely "normal," decent, upstanding members of society... yet look at the clerks and customers in that freaking store! I especially love the loser-user who says "I'm going to buy a bag, get high at home, watch some dumb movies and play some video games." He's got "Fortune 500 CEO" written all over him, eh?

What about the one woman who looked like her face was bare skull with skin stretched over it? Faces of Meth? Legal weed might just save her life.

• Like 1

sounds like a great time

just curious - do any TRFers post when they're baked?

I don't partake in 420 activities. But I have posted many times while buzzed/drunk/absolutely hammered.

It's pretty bad when you go back the next day and don't remember having made those posts, or sent those pm's.

:LOL:

just curious - do any TRFers post when they're baked?

You can be sure of it.

No me, mind you, but I can almost guarantee others do.

I've never EVER tried pot...does that make me a weirdo?

:cheers: No. I have never tried anything that would be considered a stronger drug than pot. Proud to say that too... :)

I've never EVER tried pot...does that make me a weirdo?

It makes you a wise man. :ebert:

I DREAM about never having tried it. I DREAM of going back in time and stopping myself from trying it. :doh:

I was expecting someone to quote one of the cool guys of Revenge of the Nerds screaming "nnneeeerds!!!"

Speaking of that movie, it would never be released in these days, what with all the anti-bullying campaigns, right?

Anyways, all of this is to say that YES, I'm a nerd.

• Like 1

I have never tried anything that would be considered a stronger drug than pot. Proud to say that too... :)

That's me. I've definitely done some pot, but I was always wise enough to never try anything stronger.

As for the pot, I think I set a record during my junior year of high school, but I've only re-tried it a handful of times since, and I hated every experience. It wigs me out and I want to come back down immediately.... who needs that?

I have never tried anything that would be considered a stronger drug than pot. Proud to say that too... :)

That's me. I've definitely done some pot, but I was always wise enough to never try anything stronger.

As for the pot, I think I set a record during my junior year of high school, but I've only re-tried it a handful of times since, and I hated every experience. It wigs me out and I want to come back down immediately.... who needs that?

When I was in my late teens-early 20's, I was up to a full ounce of pot in a day. Add to that the speeders, the occasional hit of acid, and of course, all the beer. What a freakin' mess I was...... :facepalm: I escaped that horrible life, only to move to Wisconsin, where I learned how to be a REAL drunk...... :facepalm: :facepalm:

Today, the thought of putting a joint to my mouth sickens me. I hardly ever touch a beer. I average about 1-2 drinks a month. :D I don't miss ANY of it......

• Like 1