2014 Winter Olympics

US Men's curling team is out of the medals. They were down 0-3 when the Canadians had a crucial missed shot, giving the US 3 in the house in one end. The yanks then went ahaed 4-3, seemingly in control when the unthinkable happened. On a critical guard shot, one of our sweeps touched the rock with his broom (I've never seen it actually happen). We had to pull the rock, leavinh an open house, and the Canadians, with the hammer that end, took control of the match.

The good newd, the women's team seesm to be holding its own against Canada, as the Canadian skip can't make a shot.

US Men's curling team is out of the medals. They were down 0-3 when the Canadians had a crucial missed shot, giving the US 3 in the house in one end. The yanks then went ahaed 4-3, seemingly in control when the unthinkable happened. On a critical guard shot, one of our sweeps touched the rock with his broom (I've never seen it actually happen). We had to pull the rock, leavinh an open house, and the Canadians, with the hammer that end, took control of the match.

The good newd, the women's team seesm to be holding its own against Canada, as the Canadian skip can't make a shot.

Have the Women won a match? I can't believe they aren't eliminated from medal contention at this point.

I haven't been following it as closely as I would like because of the time difference.

This is turning into the Olympic equivalent of a Kings-Blues game. Perfect D from both teams but no imagination offensively. I like Hamhuis but they could really use Subban right now.

You mean Seabrook. We'd have another Doughty on the other side of the ice. And if everybody on this team worked as hard as Toews, we'd be in a much better shape. I mean, Getzlaf, Crosby, Sharp, Perry...where the hell are you?

The Fins are showing life. What the hell is wrong with Canada? All that talent and absolutely no chemistry.

What an amazing game. Team Canada wins in a suspenseful overtime in Sochie. Simply "Epic," "historical" Greatest game since, uh well I can't remember when but is was awesome. :sarcastic:

Have the Women won a match? I can't believe they aren't eliminated from medal contention at this point.

I haven't been following it as closely as I would like because of the time difference.

We've been recording the curling.

US women: 1 win, 7 losses.

US men: 2 wins, 6 losses.

Proving, once again, that men are twice as athletic as women.

• Like 1

I used to LOVE watching every event in the Olympics. I hate to admit tho im getting bored with the Olympics this year. To many injuries, malfunctions (the speed skating suits?) ,drop outs, No Bob Costas...

No one to Route for.

Just doesnt seem the same.

• Like 1

No Bob Costas...

Not a negative, from my perspective.

I wanted to state the same.... Good call.... :cheers:

Sheesh. Enough ice dancing already. I wanna see some knee bashing.

Mabee we could blend ice dancing with curling?

• Like 1

Prepare yourselves Team Canada...

Ted Nolan and Zemgus Girgensons are coming for you :yes:

Good. Now that both games are at the same time, I can watch the USA-Czech Republic match-up, feeling confident about the result of the other fixture. ;)

Prepare yourselves Team Canada...

Ted Nolan and Zemgus Girgensons are coming for you :yes:

Good. Now that both games are at the same time, I can watch the USA-Czech Republic match-up, feeling confident about the result of the other fixture. ;)

Latvia 3 Canada 2? :P