Whose the biggest badass in Rush? Who'd you want in your corner?

Tombstone Mountain

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya gonna call?

• It's Neil—Size matters
    • It's Geddy—His nose is a secret weapon and can curse in Yiddish
    • It's Alex—His training as a plumber can come in real handy

I pick Neil because I think he would have the worst temper if he was angry and that means a lot in a fight.

Frippy, I agree. Alex looks too conciliatory (unless he's had a few drinks), and Geddy would probably just walk away as he strikes me as the type that would think fighting is beneath him.

• Like 3

I voted for Alex...not because he would help in the fight...my hope is he would be distracted enough that I could cop a feel or two... :)

Which appendage would u be grabbing for?

The front one. :)

Glad to have you back VS. (Love your "location" btw!)
  • Like 1

I'd want Geddy because I'm a Badass Ninja :ph34r:

I wouldn't actually need Geddy for anything, just to stand there and then be impressed by my sheer prowess and willingness to lay a few mofo's down for him.

It might be a nice way to win his heart. :P

• Like 2

I voted for Alex...not because he would help in the fight...my hope is he would be distracted enough that I could cop a feel or two... :)

Which appendage would u be grabbing for?

The front one. :)

Hmmm, the nose really isn't really an appendage... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh! :hotdog:

• Like 2

I would choose Alex. He has the constitution of an Ox. :gumby:

"

I would choose Alex. He has the constitution of an Ox. :gumby:

"I'm as strong as and ox...but I look like one too. Do they have antlers?" —Alex Lifeson, Beyond the Lighted Stage
  • Like 1

I think ged would be a real psycho if he let himself go.

I can totally see Geddy losing his freaking mind if he were mad enough, veins popping and everything.

I pick Neil because I think he would have the worst temper if he was angry and that means a lot in a fight.

Frippy, I agree. Alex looks too conciliatory (unless he's had a few drinks), and Geddy would probably just walk away as he strikes me as the type that would think fighting is beneath him.

That's true, Neil's very reputation is that of the dark and complex type who could strike when provoked. Plus there's the whole OMG-he-has-superpowers thing. However, Geddy wouldn't be too bad because he always manages to be stronger than he looks. Plus he'd have more stamina than the other two. But Alex? Well, crazy counts in a fight. He'd probably be the first to go for the eyeballs or genitals.

• Like 3

I was thinking too that Neil would have the most powerful arms of the three of them considering what he does for a living.

I was thinking this too. He's got to have massive upper body strength.

• Like 3

I was thinking too that Neil would have the most powerful arms of the three of them considering what he does for a living.

It would be wonderful to get a great big bear hug from him. I'd love it! :) :Neil: :yes:

• Like 2

I think ged would be a real psycho if he let himself go.

I can totally see Geddy losing his freaking mind if he were mad enough, veins popping and everything.

Lol yeah thanks for the mental image

Edited by lifeson90

It would be wonderful to get a great big bear hug from him. I'd love it! :) :Neil: :yes:

Neil isn't the huggy type sadly...or so its seems.

I hope he is with those who mean the most to him in his life.

• Like 1

I'll bet he likes to hug female fans with nice racks. Edited by Tombstone Mountain

I'm sure he is in that sense. With everyone else he's probably the "Okay, but that's it and then you need to get out of here" type of bear hug guy.

• Like 1

dang, I'd say.....Alex. He seems like he could throw a punch or two if need be lol.

But Geddy can cheer him on so I can watch his butt bounce around on the sidelines. *sigh* Oh Geddy. Your tush is fantastic.

Lifeson got beat up by a female Police Officer at that hotel in Florida. He ain't being on my team, the big Jesse.

Oh, so you don't want on your team someone who has the brains not to add to his woes by beating up a police officer when he's completely innocent of wrongdoing? Hmm.

This is a joke thread about which member of Rush would be good in a fight. Nothing anyone might post could be more ridiculous than the initial premise.

• Like 2

dang, I'd say.....Alex. He seems like he could throw a punch or two if need be lol.

But Geddy can cheer him on so I can watch his butt bounce around on the sidelines. *sigh* Oh Geddy. Your tush is fantastic.

Lifeson got beat up by a female Police Officer at that hotel in Florida. He ain't being on my team, the big Jesse.

Oh, so you don't want on your team someone who has the brains not to add to his woes by beating up a police officer when he's completely innocent of wrongdoing? Hmm.

This is a joke thread about which member of Rush would be good in a fight. Nothing anyone might post could be more ridiculous than the initial premise.

The pirate captain speaks and "Thus Spake Zarathustra" quickly follows!!! I'm a Tony R fan!

The pirate captain speaks and "Thus Spake Zarathustra" quickly follows!!! I'm a Tony R fan!

They all arr...

• Like 1

I'll bet he likes to hug female fans with nice racks.

I don't think Neil discriminates. He doesn't like fans no matter how they're built.

Geddy looks in fine shape but I heard on some documentary that he grew up running scared from people all the time..

Neil's a biker who hits things for a living, but he also wrote a series of songs about fear, "sometimes I Freeeeze.."

"Um Neil? a little help here please??" ..ya.

Alex? Apparently able to hold his own for a little while against female cops.. good enough for me :)

• Like 1

I'm sure he is in that sense. With everyone else he's probably the "Okay, but that's it and then you need to get out of here" type of bear hug guy.

Maybe he's one of those who when they give a hug it feels like a hug and a push at the same time?

• Like 1