NCAA basketball thread 2013-14

laughedatbytime

Noah may be the best in the league ..if he stays outta foul trouble. :banghead:

Could be. Would be nice if he got the ball enough to find out.

Maybe those wild out of control passes that Yogi makes are for him. :scared:

I just hope they can take care of the ball better in conference play. Playing mostly horsecrap competition in the preseason reinforces some bad habits. Fischer and Robinson were playing well lately but the level of competition makes it difficult to know whether that can continue.

Maybe those wild out of control passes that Yogi makes are for him. :scared:

I just hope they can take care of the ball better in conference play. Playing mostly horsecrap competition in the preseason reinforces some bad habits. Fischer and Robinson were playing well lately but the level of competition makes it difficult to know whether that can continue.

agreed.

• Like 1

995265_10202091928992188_824333408_n.jpg

This could also be referred to as money laundering. I wonder how much fell out of those secret pockets in the wash. :)

Are you sore nobody outside of Indiana gives a flying f**k about IU so you have to play grabass and giggle with each other over lame ass digs at UK? Every year it's the same weak shit in these ncaa ball threads.

This could also be referred to as money laundering. I wonder how much fell out of those secret pockets in the wash. :)

Are you sore nobody outside of Indiana gives a flying f**k about IU so you have to play grabass and giggle with each other over lame ass digs at UK? Every year it's the same weak shit in these ncaa ball threads.

Hey, congrats to the NBDL Lexington franchise on your big win yesterday. You'd think on such an auspicious occasion, you'd be a little happier. There's also nothing stopping you from creating your own thread that contains nothing but glorification of your own "non-traditional program", and I'll promise not to post there.

• Like 1

Hey, congrats to the NBDL Lexington franchise on your big win yesterday. You'd think on such an auspicious occasion, you'd be a little happier. There's also nothing stopping you from creating your own thread that contains nothing but glorification of your own "non-traditional program", and I'll promise not to post there.

Yeah Laugh doesn't like my Fightimg Irish football team either, but I'm not gonna cry about it,,,he's entitled to his opinion.

Bad news for the Hoosiers, Luke Fischer has left the program. He was starting to play really well and would have been a good if not great four year player.

This sucks.

Bad news for the Hoosiers, Luke Fischer has left the program. He was starting to play really well and would have been a good if not great four year player.

This sucks.

What's he gonna do play for Bo ?

Not sure. That's the first thing that crossed my mind but in conference transfer rules are pretty severe. I've heard rumors of Marquette or UW. If UW he'll be a real thorn in our side eventually...he seemed to be a very strong inside player but not the prototypical 6-8 to 6-10 Bo guy that can go out and hit the three.

No Bo for Luke.

In his first public comments since Monday’s announcement that he had withdrawn from Indiana, Luke Fischer said he will not consider any Big Ten schools when deciding where he’ll continue his college basketball career.

Fischer, who averaged 2.8 points and 2.1 rebounds in 13 non-conference games for IU, said on his Twitter account on Wednesday evening that “out of respect for coach (Tom) Crean and Indiana University, I will not be considering any Big 10 schools during this process.”

Reports earlier in the day on Wednesday suggested that Fischer could consider schools like Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska and Wisconsin, but that will not be the case.

Fischer did not give a timetable or a list of schools that he will consider in the process.

“I want to thank coach Crean and the rest of the staff, Indiana University, and their fans for the opportunity they provided me,” he added. “My family and I will be looking at all the options available to me and making a decision on my future plans.”

http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/01/01/fischer-rules-out-transfer-to-big-ten-school/

Hoosiers sucked , Bulldogs sucked ,

However the Irish takedown Duke.

It's going to be a long year for the Hoosiers.

Not really in the game for the last 35 minutes, they just got dominated.

Very disappointing. I'm not sure that IU can go .500 in the league. They're 1 and out at best.

F***.

This sucks.

Not sure. That's the first thing that crossed my mind but in conference transfer rules are pretty severe. I've heard rumors of Marquette or UW. If UW he'll be a real thorn in our side eventually...he seemed to be a very strong inside player but not the prototypical 6-8 to 6-10 Bo guy that can go out and hit the three.

Marquette it is.

This sucks.

Marquette it is.

I've read homesickness was the issue.

This sucks.

Marquette it is.

Wasn't cold enough I guess.

This sucks.

Marquette it is.

Wasn't cold enough I guess.

Could have used him yesterday (though it wouldn't have been enough).

Howard, Etherington come up big as Hoosiers score first league and road win this season, coming from 15 down against Penn State.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry...

Howard, Etherington come up big as Hoosiers score first league and road win this season, coming from 15 down against Penn State.

We just might be in for a Butler / IU showdown .....in the NIT. :facepalm:

Watched the end of Butler-DePaul. What a tough loss. Against a bad team at home.

Too bad Jones is out for the year...

Watched the end of Butler-DePaul. What a tough loss. Against a bad team at home.

Too bad Jones is out for the year...

What in the hell was Woods doing handling the ball out front with less than a minute to go ? I was screaming at the TV. :rage: