Clockwork angels live Dvd

hughes&kettner

I heard it may get an HBO premier. That'd be alright with me since I don't have HBO. I caved and watched the TM Tour premier which was on Vh1 or Paladia, but I'd rather just dive into the blurayon 11/19 and watch it properly, in its entirety, for my first viewing. :)
  • Like 3

I was hoping there would be a theatrical release like there was for the Time Machine, but I reckon if there was we'd have heard about it by now.

I agree!!!! :cheers: :yes: :ebert: There's just something special about all of us Rush fans getting together to CELEBRATE RUSH, even if it's only in a movie theater!!!!!! :ebert: :cheerleader: :banana: :rush:

• Like 3

I was hoping there would be a theatrical release like there was for the Time Machine, but I reckon if there was we'd have heard about it by now.

I agree!!!! :cheers: :yes: :ebert: There's just something special about all of us Rush fans getting together to CELEBRATE RUSH, even if it's only in a movie theater!!!!!! :ebert: :cheerleader: :banana: :rush:

It will be in theatres 11/18. From RIAB:

The film is now listed at both Fandango, and Moviefone. The Moviefone listing doesn't have any information attached to it other than the film's name, but the Fandango listing confirms the November 18th release date and has it with a running time of 2 hours and 25 minutes.

It's also listed as PG-13. :LOL: Must keep children safe from weird Canadian humor!

• Like 4

Any idea if the live DVD is getting a UK release yet?

Looks like it's only available on import. No uk distribution with roadrunner uk having gone tits up?

There is now a UK release listed on Amazon.co.uk...finally

Read the review in Rolling Stone first before you invest in it. ;)

I don't read a magazine that don't like progressive music and i don't like the Rolling Stones. If you can give me a link to this review, but i wouldn't be suprise that this magazine have done a review of the blu-ray before they have seen it...

Edited by RUDT

Read the review in Rolling Stone first before you invest in it. ;)

I don't read a magazine that don't like progressive music and i don't like the Rolling Stones. If you can give me a link to this review, but i wouldn't be suprise that this magazine have done a review of the blu-ray before they have seen it...

it's snarky and backhanded...per usual

Looks like it's only available on import. No uk distribution with roadrunner uk having gone tits up?

Sadly there's not :( There's only a link to the CD.

The DVD link is here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00FZCGO12/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

• Like 1

Sadly there's not :( There's only a link to the CD.

The DVD link is here:

http://www.amazon.co...=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Yay!! Thank you!! :cheers: When I checked amazon.co.uk yesterday only the CD came up. How bizarre...