And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:yes: She's traveled. She's from Purley.

no, no, you've got the wrong map there, this is Stalingrad, you want the Ilfracombe and Barnstaple section.

Normally I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the Church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by.

The Hungarian phrase meaning 'Can you direct me to the station?' is translated by the English phrase, 'Please fondle my bum'. :o

I understand Mr Frampton, you have a... 50% bonus in the...in the region of what you said

Um, I'd like you to perform some plastic surgery on me. :unsure:

She's got a big bottom. :o

Here is a list of words not to be used on the Rush Forum:

B*M

B*TTY

P*X

KN*CKERS

W**-W**

SEMPRINI

you know, it's a funny thing, dear...all the naughty words sound woody.

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood.

'It's A Tree' and in the chair as usual is Arthur Tree, and starring in the show will be a host of star guests as his star guests. And then at 9.30 we've got another rollocking half hour of laughter-packed squalor with 'Yes it's the Sewage Farm Attendants'.

To kick off with there's variety ... Peter West and Brian Johnston star in 'Rain Stopped Play', a whacky new comedy series about the gay exploits of two television cricket commentators with E. W. Swanton as Aggie the kooky Scots maid.

no, no, you've got the wrong map there, this is Stalingrad, you want the Ilfracombe and Barnstaple section.

Normally I would have asked a policeman or a minister of the Church, but finding no one available, I thought it better to consult a man with some professional qualifications, rather than rely on the possibly confused testimony of a passer-by.

The Hungarian phrase meaning 'Can you direct me to the station?' is translated by the English phrase, 'Please fondle my bum'. :o

I understand Mr Frampton, you have a... 50% bonus in the...in the region of what you said

B*M

B*TTY

P*X

KN*CKERS

W**-W**

SEMPRINI

Well that's, er, very interesting, because, er, I am, in fact, made entirely of wood.

'It's A Tree' and in the chair as usual is Arthur Tree, and starring in the show will be a host of star guests as his star guests. And then at 9.30 we've got another rollocking half hour of laughter-packed squalor with 'Yes it's the Sewage Farm Attendants'.

To kick off with there's variety ... Peter West and Brian Johnston star in 'Rain Stopped Play', a whacky new comedy series about the gay exploits of two television cricket commentators with E. W. Swanton as Aggie the kooky Scots maid.

Now if we lived in Rhodesia there'd be someone to mop that up for you.

B*M

B*TTY

P*X

KN*CKERS

W**-W**

SEMPRINI

Oh, diarrhea. :blush:

B*M

B*TTY

P*X

KN*CKERS

W**-W**

SEMPRINI

Oh, diarrhea. :blush:

Uh, Gaston! A bucket for monsieur.

• Like 1

We are proud to be bringing to you one of the evergreen bucket kickers

This is, of course, symptomatic of a new breed of footballer, as it is indeed symptomatic of your whole genre of player. :cool:
  • Like 2

This is, of course, symptomatic of a new breed of footballer, as it is indeed symptomatic of your whole genre of player. :cool:

As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book"

As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book"

:musicnote: There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach ya' 'bout the raising of the wrist. :musicnote:

:musicnote: There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach ya' 'bout the raising of the wrist. :musicnote:

We used to have to drink out of a rolled up newspaper.
  • Like 1

I won't interrupt this thread for a :macallan:
  • Like 2

Every member, in addition to getting a large fee, is entitled to three drinks at the TRF, or if the thread is over, seven drinks - unless he is an Admin, in which case he can have seven drinks before the thread, or a bishop only three drinks in toto.

• Like 2

Every member, in addition to getting a large fee, is entitled to three drinks at the TRF, or if the thread is over, seven drinks - unless he is an Admin, in which case he can have seven drinks before the thread, or a bishop only three drinks in toto.

OK, Devious...Don't move!

... except to control the aeroplane ... you can move a little to do that.

• Like 2

Oh, 'an aeroplane'. Oh, I say, we are grand, aren't we? 'Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano'. 'Pardon me while I fly my aeroplane.
  • Like 1

Oh, 'an aeroplane'. Oh, I say, we are grand, aren't we? 'Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano'. 'Pardon me while I fly my aeroplane.

Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.

It is in fact a sort of in-joke with us lads here at BALPA
  • Like 1

Oh honestly dear, why do we always have to buy everything just because the Cheap-Laughs have one? :huh:

Oh honestly dear, why do we always have to buy everything just because the Cheap-Laughs have one? :huh:

And even then they wouldn't be able to afford the small fixing ring which attaches it to the kettle. :banghead:
  • Like 1

And even then they wouldn't be able to afford the small fixing ring which attaches it to the kettle. :banghead:

Red alert, put the kettle on. Engine room, stand by to feed the cat.

You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now. Now it'll be ant ant ant for a couple of days, then all of a sudden, 'oh, mum, I've bought a sloth' or some other odd-toed ungulate like a tapir.

You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now. Now it'll be ant ant ant for a couple of days, then all of a sudden, 'oh, mum, I've bought a sloth' or some other odd-toed ungulate like a tapir.

Do you get wafers with it?

We wouldn't do it! Not for food anyway. :blush:

He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult; but of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible.

He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything, but it does make the cashier's job very difficult; but of course they're fools to themselves because the rate of interest over ten years on a piece of moss or a dead vole is almost negligible.

Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse.

Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse.

The manager, Mr. Luigi Vercotti will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of famous Sicilian delicacies... :bang bang: :popcorn:
  • Like 1