And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

Well as I was telling mummy here, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

You're foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...

I don't like the sound of these 'ere boncentration bamps.

Yes. I'm sorry I can't say the letter 'B'.

no what's like a murder but begins with B? Burnley - that's right! Burnley in Lancashire. There's been a Burnley.

I clearly saw the defendant ... doing whatever he's accused of...Red-handed. When kicked... he said: 'It's a fair ... cop, I done it all ... Right... no doubt about... that'. Then, bound as he was to the chair, he assaulted myself and three other constables while bouncing around the cell.

Very good speaking voice. :coy:

I was trying to do my butch voice, you know... :rage:

I'm terribly sorry... I can't hear you, sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?

Have you seen the sugar bowl? ;)

You go into the room, right?... on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the sideboard.

Robin: "That's easy!" :atickhum:

Today I hear the robin sing

Today the thrush is on the wing

Today who knows what life will bring :16ton:

Blood, Devastation, Death, War and Horror. :fury:

Well most things we do for pleasure nowadays are taxed, except one.

To boost the British economy I'd tax all foreigners living abroad.

Vive Brian, wherever you are. :cheers:

Well as I was telling mummy here, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

You're foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...

no what's like a murder but begins with B? Burnley - that's right! Burnley in Lancashire. There's been a Burnley.

I clearly saw the defendant ... doing whatever he's accused of...Red-handed. When kicked... he said: 'It's a fair ... cop, I done it all ... Right... no doubt about... that'. Then, bound as he was to the chair, he assaulted myself and three other constables while bouncing around the cell.

I'm terribly sorry... I can't hear you, sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?

You go into the room, right?... on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the sideboard.

I'm Brian, and so's my wife!

Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Mind if we call you 'Bruce' to keep it clear? :unsure:

Thanks, Jackie. Great idea. How to play the flute. Well here we are. You blow there and you move your fingers up and down here.
  • Like 1

I see. Right. Would you mind breathing into this, Mr. Hun? :popcorn:

Ah yes. 'One or more persons overcome by fumes', you'd have Head Office, Holbom, round here.

Ah yes. 'One or more persons overcome by fumes', you'd have Head Office, Holbom, round here.

I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday...

No no, look, I can't hang about. It's take it or leave it...we got to get back to...er...Paris, by tonight. :codger: :codger: :codger:
  • Like 1

I think I'd better run this over to our legal department. If you could possibly pop back on Friday...

No no, look, I can't hang about. It's take it or leave it...we got to get back to...er...Paris, by tonight. :codger: :codger: :codger:

That's not Paris. Jean-Paul wouldn't live here. It's a right old dump.
  • Like 1

Je vois que vous avez un chou. {I SEE THAT YOU HAVE A CABBAGE}

• Like 1

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning.
  • Like 2

But by then it was too late. The first cabbage crates hit London on July the 7th. That was just the beginning.

Stand by to fire Mrs. Nesbitt. :madra:
  • Like 2

Favourite targets for the old ladies are telephone kiosks.

• Like 2

Here a coach load of lovely ladies are on their way to speed up production in a car factory.
  • Like 2

Here a coach load of lovely ladies are on their way to speed up production in a car factory.

The non-white car is out, and the Crelm toothpaste goes on to win with 100% protection! :dweez:
  • Like 1

The non-white car is out, and the Crelm toothpaste goes on to win with 100% protection! :dweez:

We can guarantee you that not a single armoured division will get done over for fifteen bob a week.

• Like 1

We can guarantee you that not a single armoured division will get done over for fifteen bob a week.

Couldn't we park on a double yellow line? :drool:

But my car was hit by a lorry while standing in the garage and you refuse to pay my claim. :(

But my car was hit by a lorry while standing in the garage and you refuse to pay my claim. :(

In the afternoon you will die, you will be buried... :rose:

Hey, I didn't eat the mousse!

• Like 1

And now it's request time... :hotdog: :pizza: :burger:

And now it's request time... :hotdog: :pizza: :burger:

I'd like to see more fairy stories about the police.

that nice policeman giving his evidence so well - beautiful speaking voice ... well after a bit all I could do was bang my little gavel

The accused then commented on Miss Thang's bodily structure, made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans.

• Like 1

that nice policeman giving his evidence so well - beautiful speaking voice ... well after a bit all I could do was bang my little gavel

The accused then commented on Miss Thang's bodily structure, made several not-at-all legal remarks on the subject of fun and then placed his robes over his head and began to emit low moans.

And now a nice version of that same sketch. :angel:
  • Like 2