And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I'm 37. I'm not old

Remarkably stocky for 6' 3", square shouldered, balding giant, hair flowing in the wind, bright eyed, pert, young for his age but oh so old in so many ways.

Funny, you look much shorter than that to me. :wtf: Are you slumped forward in your chair at all?

Say, why don't I take the boxes off and Vanilla get up out of the trench?

Good! Now we're getting somewhere. Now, here's the start of the movie...I see snow. White snow! :codger:

In the frozen land of Nador, they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels ... And there was much rejoicing http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif

I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has already taken. :finbar:

I mean it'd take the glamour out of being a pilot, wouldn't it, ha ha, flying around the world sitting on a toilet.

That's Mr Kamikaze, the pilot, he's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of battleships.

• Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

Remarkably stocky for 6' 3", square shouldered, balding giant, hair flowing in the wind, bright eyed, pert, young for his age but oh so old in so many ways.

Funny, you look much shorter than that to me. :wtf: Are you slumped forward in your chair at all?

Good! Now we're getting somewhere. Now, here's the start of the movie...I see snow. White snow! :codger:

In the frozen land of Nador, they were forced to eat Robin's minstrels ... And there was much rejoicing http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0003.gif

I object strongly to the obvious lavatorial turn this thread has already taken. :finbar:

I mean it'd take the glamour out of being a pilot, wouldn't it, ha ha, flying around the world sitting on a toilet.

That's Mr Kamikaze, the pilot, he's very nice really, but make sure he stays clear of battleships.

I don't know whether I can, sir... he's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara. It's the fifth state that a Scotsman can achieve, sir. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.
  • Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

I don't know whether I can, sir... he's in a state of Itsubishi Kyoko McSayonara. It's the fifth state that a Scotsman can achieve, sir. He's got to finish himself off by lunchtime or he thinks he's let down the Emperor, sir.

Ah-hah! ... Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts. You see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works up. You see, people don't just turn into a Scotsman for no reason at all.

• Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

Ah-hah! ... Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts. You see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works up. You see, people don't just turn into a Scotsman for no reason at all.

Always popular with the crowd, is the Scotsman with Nae Trews exhibit, and this year's no exception.

I'm 37. I'm not old

Always popular with the crowd, is the Scotsman with Nae Trews exhibit, and this year's no exception.

Full frontal nudity - never. What do you think, Barbara?

I'm 37. I'm not old

Yes. Nudge nudge. Snap snap. Grin grin, wink wink, say no more

I'm 37. I'm not old

A series of photographs which could add up to divorce, premature retirement, and possible criminal proceedings for a company director in Bromsgrove. He's a freemason, and prospective Tory MP.. that's Mr S. of Bromsgrove...£3,000 to stop us from revealing your name, the name of the three other people involved, the youth organization to which they belong, and the shop where you bought the equipment.

• Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

A series of photographs which could add up to divorce, premature retirement, and possible criminal proceedings for a company director in Bromsgrove. He's a freemason, and prospective Tory MP.. that's Mr S. of Bromsgrove...£3,000 to stop us from revealing your name, the name of the three other people involved, the youth organization to which they belong, and the shop where you bought the equipment.

Having once identified a mason immediate steps must be taken to isolate him from the general public. Having accomplished that it is now possible to cure him of these unfortunate masonic tendencies through the use of behavioural psychotherapy.
  • Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

Having once identified a mason immediate steps must be taken to isolate him from the general public. Having accomplished that it is now possible to cure him of these unfortunate masonic tendencies through the use of behavioural psychotherapy.

First with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures.

• Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

First with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures.

They bombed Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield... But always it was the wrong place.

I'm 37. I'm not old

They bombed Cairo, Bangkok, Cape Town, Buenos Aires, Harrow, Hammersmith, Stepney, Wandsworth and Enfield... But always it was the wrong place.

We've been mentioned on TRF? :blink:
  • Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that Her Majesty the Queen will be reading the thread tonight. We don't know exactly when Her Majesty will be looking in. We understand that at the moment she is reading 'The Only Spam Thread', but we have been promised that we will be informed the moment that she changes thread. Her majesty would like everyone to behave quite normally but her equerry has asked me to request all of you at home to stand when the great moment arrives.

• Like 1

I'm 37. I'm not old

This is a particularly auspicious occasion for us this evening, as we have been told that Her Majesty the Queen will be reading the thread tonight. We don't know exactly when Her Majesty will be looking in. We understand that at the moment she is reading 'The Only Spam Thread', but we have been promised that we will be informed the moment that she changes thread. Her majesty would like everyone to behave quite normally but her equerry has asked me to request all of you at home to stand when the great moment arrives.

I hear the NHL threads are doing well this year, and so are the mangoes. ;)
  • Like 2

You promised you wouldn't do fruit this week.

• Like 2

SOCN would like to apologize to everyone in the world for that last comment. It was disgusting and bad and thoroughly disobedient and please don't bother to post because we know it was very tasteless. :blush:
  • Like 1

SOCN would like to apologize to everyone in the world for that last comment. It was disgusting and bad and thoroughly disobedient and please don't bother to post because we know it was very tasteless. :blush:

Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!

You see, in our Church, we have a lot more fun. :angel:

I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high and say in a loud, steady voice, 'Harry, I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today, I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.
  • Like 1

I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high and say in a loud, steady voice, 'Harry, I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today, I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.

Guaranteed to break the ice at naughty parties.

• Like 1

I would like to come in here for a moment if I may, and disassociate our Church from these frivolous and offensive religions. :wacko:
  • Like 2

I would like to come in here for a moment if I may, and disassociate our Church from these frivolous and offensive religions. :wacko:

TO COMBAT THE RISING TIDE OF RELIGIOUS UNORTHODOXY, THE POPE GAVE CARDINAL XIMINEZ OF SPAIN LEAVE TO MOVE WITHOUT LET OR HINDRANCE THROUGHOUT THE LAND, IN A REIGN OF VIOLENCE, TERROR AND TORTURE THAT MAKES A SMASHING THREAD. THIS WAS THE SPANISH INQUISITION...'
  • Like 2

TO COMBAT THE RISING TIDE OF RELIGIOUS UNORTHODOXY, THE POPE GAVE CARDINAL XIMINEZ OF SPAIN LEAVE TO MOVE WITHOUT LET OR HINDRANCE THROUGHOUT THE LAND, IN A REIGN OF VIOLENCE, TERROR AND TORTURE THAT MAKES A SMASHING THREAD. THIS WAS THE SPANISH INQUISITION...'

Not at all bad. ;) Another merciless sweep across the Video Vertigo subforum.

• Like 2

Are there any New World Women here today? :drool:
  • Like 1

We are but eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen and a half, cut off in this castle with no one to protect us! Oh, it is a lonely life -- bathing, dressing, undressing ,listening to Rush, making exciting underwear.... :whipgirl:

• Like 2

We are but eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen and a half, cut off in this castle with no one to protect us! Oh, it is a lonely life -- bathing, dressing, undressing ,listening to Rush, making exciting underwear.... :whipgirl:

:boo hiss: They must have let themselves down a bit on the hobbies, dressing's not very popular around here. :boo hiss:
  • Like 2