And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I hear the NHL threads are doing well this year, and so are the mangoes. ;)

You promised you wouldn't do fruit this week.

SOCN would like to apologize to everyone in the world for that last comment. It was disgusting and bad and thoroughly disobedient and please don't bother to post because we know it was very tasteless. :blush:

Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!

You see, in our Church, we have a lot more fun. :angel:

I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high and say in a loud, steady voice, 'Harry, I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today, I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.

Guaranteed to break the ice at naughty parties.

I would like to come in here for a moment if I may, and disassociate our Church from these frivolous and offensive religions. :wacko:

TO COMBAT THE RISING TIDE OF RELIGIOUS UNORTHODOXY, THE POPE GAVE CARDINAL XIMINEZ OF SPAIN LEAVE TO MOVE WITHOUT LET OR HINDRANCE THROUGHOUT THE LAND, IN A REIGN OF VIOLENCE, TERROR AND TORTURE THAT MAKES A SMASHING THREAD. THIS WAS THE SPANISH INQUISITION...'

Not at all bad. ;) Another merciless sweep across the Video Vertigo subforum.

Are there any New World Women here today? :drool:

We are but eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen and a half, cut off in this castle with no one to protect us! Oh, it is a lonely life -- bathing, dressing, undressing ,listening to Rush, making exciting underwear.... :whipgirl:

:boo hiss: They must have let themselves down a bit on the hobbies, dressing's not very popular around here. :boo hiss:

Full frontal nudity? Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part.

SOCN would like to apologize to everyone in the world for that last comment. It was disgusting and bad and thoroughly disobedient and please don't bother to post because we know it was very tasteless. :blush:

I can go down the road any time I want and walk into Harry's and hold my head up high and say in a loud, steady voice, 'Harry, I want you to sell me a condom. In fact, today, I think I'll have a French Tickler, for I am a Protestant.

I would like to come in here for a moment if I may, and disassociate our Church from these frivolous and offensive religions. :wacko:

TO COMBAT THE RISING TIDE OF RELIGIOUS UNORTHODOXY, THE POPE GAVE CARDINAL XIMINEZ OF SPAIN LEAVE TO MOVE WITHOUT LET OR HINDRANCE THROUGHOUT THE LAND, IN A REIGN OF VIOLENCE, TERROR AND TORTURE THAT MAKES A SMASHING THREAD. THIS WAS THE SPANISH INQUISITION...'

We are but eight score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen and a half, cut off in this castle with no one to protect us! Oh, it is a lonely life -- bathing, dressing, undressing ,listening to Rush, making exciting underwear.... :whipgirl:

:boo hiss: They must have let themselves down a bit on the hobbies, dressing's not very popular around here. :boo hiss:

Full frontal nudity? Yes I'd do it, if it was valid. Or if the money was valid, and if it were a very small part.

You young couple just carry on. Take no notice of me. :drool:

A spokesman for parrots said he was glad no parrots were involved.

• Like 1

The problem, I believe, is basically sexual, is it? :codger:
  • Like 1

You're always on about it. "Will the girls like this? Will the girls like that? Is it too big? Is it too small? "

You're always on about it. "Will the girls like this? Will the girls like that? Is it too big? Is it too small? "

Mr Howard Stools from Kendal in Westmorland ... half an inch long. :clap:

• Like 1

Ah yes, you have to remember of course, to multiply everything Mr Lambert says by three. Er, it's nothing he can help, you understand. Apart from that he's perfectly all right.
  • Like 1

Ah yes, you have to remember of course, to multiply everything Mr Lambert says by three. Er, it's nothing he can help, you understand. Apart from that he's perfectly all right.

The little wascal has spiwit. :martini: :martini: :martini:

You're all bloody fancy talk since you left London.

Well as I was telling mummy here, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

• Like 1

Well as I was telling mummy here, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement.

You're foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...
  • Like 1

You're foolin' yourself! We're living in a dictatorship. A self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working class...

I don't like the sound of these 'ere boncentration bamps.

• Like 1

Yes. I'm sorry I can't say the letter 'B'.

no what's like a murder but begins with B? Burnley - that's right! Burnley in Lancashire. There's been a Burnley.

no what's like a murder but begins with B? Burnley - that's right! Burnley in Lancashire. There's been a Burnley.

I clearly saw the defendant ... doing whatever he's accused of...Red-handed. When kicked... he said: 'It's a fair ... cop, I done it all ... Right... no doubt about... that'. Then, bound as he was to the chair, he assaulted myself and three other constables while bouncing around the cell.

I clearly saw the defendant ... doing whatever he's accused of...Red-handed. When kicked... he said: 'It's a fair ... cop, I done it all ... Right... no doubt about... that'. Then, bound as he was to the chair, he assaulted myself and three other constables while bouncing around the cell.

Very good speaking voice. :coy:

I was trying to do my butch voice, you know... :rage:
  • Like 2

I'm terribly sorry... I can't hear you, sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?

I'm terribly sorry... I can't hear you, sir, could you try speaking in a lower register?

Have you seen the sugar bowl? ;)

You go into the room, right?... on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the sideboard.
  • Like 1

You go into the room, right?... on your right is the door to the orangery, straight ahead of you is the door to the library, and to your left is the sideboard.

Robin: "That's easy!" :atickhum:

Today I hear the robin sing

Today the thrush is on the wing

Today who knows what life will bring :16ton:

Blood, Devastation, Death, War and Horror. :fury:

Well most things we do for pleasure nowadays are taxed, except one.

Well most things we do for pleasure nowadays are taxed, except one.

To boost the British economy I'd tax all foreigners living abroad.