And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Now, many of the medical profession are skeptical about my work. They point to my record of treatment of athlete's foot sufferers - eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed cured

The first one to try anything moves to a practice six feet underground ... this is an anti-tank gun ... and it's loaded ...and you've just got five seconds to tell me ... whatever happened to Baby Jane?

Well, her sister's gone to Rhodesia what with her womb and all. :blush:

Here! I've got an idea: Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans' - but that he can have the *right* to have babies.

Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time a totally irrational feeling of depression: 'P.N.D.', as we doctors call it. So, it's lots of happy pills for you, and you can find out all about the birth when you get home. It's available on Betamax, VHS, and Super Eight.

Now, the reason I called you in here today, is that my wife is having a little trouble with her,.. er... with her waterworks, and I think she needs a bit of attention. Now, which one of you is the surgeon? Come on, I know one of you is, which one is it? Ah! Tidwell. Good. Well, I want you to come along and have a look at the wife.

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... :gumby: I'm going to operate!! :gumby:

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.. . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit. Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.

When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off... :eyeroll:

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. And that flower, that small fragile, delicate flower... shall burst forth and give a new life.

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums, then arrange them nicely in a vase. :rose: :atickhum: :rose:

:musicnote: I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers.

I put on women's clothing, and hang around in bars. :musicnote:

There now follows a Part Political Broadcast on behalf of the Liberal Party. :P

Now, many of the medical profession are skeptical about my work. They point to my record of treatment of athlete's foot sufferers - eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed cured

The first one to try anything moves to a practice six feet underground ... this is an anti-tank gun ... and it's loaded ...and you've just got five seconds to tell me ... whatever happened to Baby Jane?

Here! I've got an idea: Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans' - but that he can have the *right* to have babies.

Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time a totally irrational feeling of depression: 'P.N.D.', as we doctors call it. So, it's lots of happy pills for you, and you can find out all about the birth when you get home. It's available on Betamax, VHS, and Super Eight.

Now, the reason I called you in here today, is that my wife is having a little trouble with her,.. er... with her waterworks, and I think she needs a bit of attention. Now, which one of you is the surgeon? Come on, I know one of you is, which one is it? Ah! Tidwell. Good. Well, I want you to come along and have a look at the wife.

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... :gumby: I'm going to operate!! :gumby:

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.. . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit. Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.

When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off... :eyeroll:

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. And that flower, that small fragile, delicate flower... shall burst forth and give a new life.

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums, then arrange them nicely in a vase. :rose: :atickhum: :rose:

Can I butt in at this point and say this is in fact the one thousand five hundred and forty-seventh time I've posted on TRF

• Like 1

Can I butt in at this point and say this is in fact the one thousand five hundred and forty-seventh time I've posted on TRF

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street? With me now is Professor Tiddles of Leeds University... Professor, you've spent many years researching into things, what do you think?

Telling figures indeed, but what do they mean to you, what do they mean to me, what do they mean to the average man in the street? With me now is Professor Tiddles of Leeds University... Professor, you've spent many years researching into things, what do you think?

You can keep your bloody Watutsi! I'd rather have my little body, my little five-foot-ten-inch body. :boohoo:

You can keep your bloody Watutsi! I'd rather have my little body, my little five-foot-ten-inch body. :boohoo:

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg. The most brilliant surgeon in Europe stuck that tail on.

He had to slim down to one and a half pounds to get into that costume. He cut eighteen inches off each arm and over three feet off each leg. The most brilliant surgeon in Europe stuck that tail on.

I meant how long is it that we've been in the lifeboat. ;)

You can keep your bloody Watutsi! I'd rather have my little body, my little five-foot-ten-inch body. fists%20crying.gif

I meant how long is it that we've been in the lifeboat. ;)

It's not a lifeboat. It's this lady's house

Well what kind of fish do we have that isn't jugged?

Bream! Where do I get a bream this time of year? You bloody choosy Eskimo pests

Ah, ha! Anti-Semitism! :tsk:

Mr Badger, I think you're the silliest person we've ever had in this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

Mr Badger, I think you're the silliest person we've ever had in this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

Would you mind terribly if I hold your hand?

You're not the first person to ask me today. I've turned down several people already. :coy:

• Like 2

You're not the first person to ask me today. I've turned down several people already. :coy:

Vera, my little hedgehog! Don't turn me away!

it's only as comparatively recently that I began to realize - well, er perhaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life.

it's only as comparatively recently that I began to realize - well, er perhaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life.

She makes blancmanages that size? :o

...twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.

...twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.

Oh honestly dear, why do we always have to buy everything just because the Cheap-Laughs have one?

Oh honestly dear, why do we always have to buy everything just because the Cheap-Laughs have one?

Guaranteed to break the ice at parties.

Last week on 'Party Hints' I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people, how to get the best out of your canapés, and how to unblock your loo. This week I'm going to tell you what to do if there is an armed communist uprising near your home when you're having a party.

Last week on 'Party Hints' I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people, how to get the best out of your canapés, and how to unblock your loo. This week I'm going to tell you what to do if there is an armed communist uprising near your home when you're having a party.

I want a full-scale Red Alert throughout the world! Surround everyone with everything we've got! :madra:

I want a full-scale Red Alert throughout the world! Surround everyone with everything we've got! :madra:

You see, what I really wanted was a regiment where I could be really quiet and have more time to myself to work with fabrics, and creating new concepts in interior design.
  • Like 1

You see, what I really wanted was a regiment where I could be really quiet and have more time to myself to work with fabrics, and creating new concepts in interior design.

Marching up and down the square not good enough for you, eh?!

• Like 1

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. :hi:

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. :hi:

I'm a little bit sad and lonely

Now my baby's gone away...

I'm feeling kinda blue

Don't know just what to do

I feel a little sad today.