And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

:( There's no more work, we're destitute. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.

Aye...we'd be able to afford writing paper with our names on it...we'd be able to buy the extension to the toilet. :atickhum:

Them days we were glad to have the price of a cup of tea!

I got up at five o'dock, I made myself a cup of tea, I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

The sands of time are running out for this delving dago, this savior of seek, perspicacious Paraguayan. He's still desperately cold and it's beginning to look like another gold for Britain. :chickendance:

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

I hope to God it works. Anyway, we shall know any minute now......... :drool: :hug2: :drool:

There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in police history.

Right! I'm taking that :whipgirl: in for forensic examination. Because it might have been used as a murder weapon.

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one.

The vote was unanimous. With one abstention. :atickhum:

Well, this is largely as I predicted, except that the Silly Party won. I think this is largely due to the number of votes cast

You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile...but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

:( There's no more work, we're destitute. I've got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.

Aye...we'd be able to afford writing paper with our names on it...we'd be able to buy the extension to the toilet. :atickhum:

I got up at five o'dock, I made myself a cup of tea, I looked out of the window. Well, by then I was so worn out I had to come and have a sit-down. I've been here for seven hours.

The sands of time are running out for this delving dago, this savior of seek, perspicacious Paraguayan. He's still desperately cold and it's beginning to look like another gold for Britain. :chickendance:

Dear Sir, I object strongly to the obvious athletic turn this thread has now taken. Why can't we hear more about the human body? There is nothing embarrassing or nasty about the human body except for the intestines and bits of the bottom.

I hope to God it works. Anyway, we shall know any minute now......... :drool: :hug2: :drool:

There goes a brave man. Whether he comes out alive or not, this will surely be remembered as one of the most courageous and gallant acts in police history.

Right! I'm taking that :whipgirl: in for forensic examination. Because it might have been used as a murder weapon.

So the murderer must be somebody in this room. Unless he had very long arms. Say thirty or forty feet. I think we can discount that one.

Well, this is largely as I predicted, except that the Silly Party won. I think this is largely due to the number of votes cast

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this thread to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I'm not having things getting silly. Nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point.

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this thread to get rather silly. Now I do my best to keep things moving along, but I'm not having things getting silly. Nobody likes a good laugh more than I do...except perhaps my wife and some of her friends...oh yes and Captain Johnston. Come to think of it most people likes a good laugh more than I do. But that's beside the point.

What a presentation of a case! It's a privilege to watch you in action. :notworthy:

What a presentation of a case! It's a privilege to watch you in action. :notworthy:

If I were not before the bar

Something else I'd like to be

If I were not a barr-is-ter

An engine driver me!

With a chuffchuffchuff

An engine driver me!

With a chuffchuffchuff

You could always catch the 9.30 tomorrow. It goes via Caterham and Chipstead. :ebert:

An engine driver me!

With a chuffchuffchuff

You could always catch the 9.30 tomorrow. It goes via Caterham and Chipstead. :ebert:

Well I wish to make a complaint. I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswich. :rage:

An engine driver me!

With a chuffchuffchuff

Well I wish to make a complaint. I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswich. :rage:

It'll be worse when we join the Common Market. :eyeroll:

An engine driver me!

With a chuffchuffchuff

And those continentals had better watch out for their dirty foreign literature. Jean-Paul Sartre and Jean Genet won't know what's hit them. Never mind the foulness of their language - come '73 they'll all have to write in British. You can keep your fastidious continental bidets Mrs Foreigner - Mrs Britain knows how to keep her feet clean ..

An engine driver me!

With a chuffchuffchuff

And those continentals had better watch out for their dirty foreign literature. Jean-Paul Sartre and Jean Genet won't know what's hit them. Never mind the foulness of their language - come '73 they'll all have to write in British. You can keep your fastidious continental bidets Mrs Foreigner - Mrs Britain knows how to keep her feet clean ..

The nub of that is, his characters stand for all of us in their desire to avoid action. Mind you, the man at the off-licence says it's an everyday story of French country folk.

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out!

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out!

How shall we go away, Master?! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1

By taking the following routes. The A23s through Purleys down on the main roads near Purbrights avoiding Leatherheads and then taking the A231s entering Rottingdeans from the North. From Rottingdeans go through Africa to Nairobis. Take the South road out of Nairobis for about twelve miles and then ask.

• Like 1

By taking the following routes. The A23s through Purleys down on the main roads near Purbrights avoiding Leatherheads and then taking the A231s entering Rottingdeans from the North. From Rottingdeans go through Africa to Nairobis. Take the South road out of Nairobis for about twelve miles and then ask.

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant

Sure is. It's real Hawaiian food served in an authentic medieval English dungeon atmosphere...

Sure is. It's real Hawaiian food served in an authentic medieval English dungeon atmosphere...

Em... that sounds good. Anyway just have a look... take your time. Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you ... er.. get me another one?

Em... that sounds good. Anyway just have a look... take your time. Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you ... er.. get me another one?

Use your own, you great poofy poonagger! :nya nya:

Get back in the cupboard you pantomimetic royal person.

We are not...amusiert? Entertained! :tsk:

Use your own, you great poofy poonagger! nya%20nya.gif

What I want to know Mrs Elizabeth III, is why they give us crap like that, when there's bits of the Leicester by-pass what have never been shown.

What I want to know Mrs Elizabeth III, is why they give us crap like that, when there's bits of the Leicester by-pass what have never been shown.

It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility ligging around on motorized bicycles. :wtf:

It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility ligging around on motorized bicycles. :wtf:

Well, you'd be surprised, actually sir. The Tudor economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Gilbert opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and the Cabots' expansion in Canada, there's been a tremendous surge in exports, and trade with the Holy Roman Empire is going... :| no, quite right, it's no good at all.

Edited by Your_Lion

Well, you'd be surprised, actually sir. The Tudor economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Gilbert opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and the Cabots' expansion in Canada, there's been a tremendous surge in exports, and trade with the Holy Roman Empire is going... :| no, quite right, it's no good at all.

Kiss...er...put your hand on my thigh. :hug2:

Two inches to the right of a very naughty bit indeed.
  • Like 1

Two inches to the right of a very naughty bit indeed.

It's - er - it's all right - I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist... but this is my lunchhour.