And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out!

How shall we go away, Master?! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

By taking the following routes. The A23s through Purleys down on the main roads near Purbrights avoiding Leatherheads and then taking the A231s entering Rottingdeans from the North. From Rottingdeans go through Africa to Nairobis. Take the South road out of Nairobis for about twelve miles and then ask.

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant

Sure is. It's real Hawaiian food served in an authentic medieval English dungeon atmosphere...

Em... that sounds good. Anyway just have a look... take your time. Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you ... er.. get me another one?

Use your own, you great poofy poonagger! nya%20nya.gif

Get back in the cupboard you pantomimetic royal person.

We are not...amusiert? Entertained! :tsk:

What I want to know Mrs Elizabeth III, is why they give us crap like that, when there's bits of the Leicester by-pass what have never been shown.

It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility ligging around on motorized bicycles. :wtf:

Well, you'd be surprised, actually sir. The Tudor economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Gilbert opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and the Cabots' expansion in Canada, there's been a tremendous surge in exports, and trade with the Holy Roman Empire is going... :| no, quite right, it's no good at all.

Kiss...er...put your hand on my thigh. :hug2:

Two inches to the right of a very naughty bit indeed.

It's - er - it's all right - I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist... but this is my lunchhour.

Rat cake, rat sorbet, rat pudding or strawberry tart? :eh:

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom.

There you are, you see, he spoke his mind. He said my idea was lousy. It just so happens my idea isn't lousy so get out you goddam pinko subversive, get out!

By taking the following routes. The A23s through Purleys down on the main roads near Purbrights avoiding Leatherheads and then taking the A231s entering Rottingdeans from the North. From Rottingdeans go through Africa to Nairobis. Take the South road out of Nairobis for about twelve miles and then ask.

Yes, they've done wonders with it. You know this used to be one of the most swampy disease infested areas of the whole jungle, and they've turned it into this smashing little restaurant

Sure is. It's real Hawaiian food served in an authentic medieval English dungeon atmosphere...

Em... that sounds good. Anyway just have a look... take your time. Oh, er by the way - got a bit of a dirty fork, could you ... er.. get me another one?

What I want to know Mrs Elizabeth III, is why they give us crap like that, when there's bits of the Leicester by-pass what have never been shown.

It's bleeding weird having half the Tudor nobility ligging around on motorized bicycles. :wtf:

Well, you'd be surprised, actually sir. The Tudor economy's booming, ever since Sir Humphrey Gilbert opened up the Northwest passage to Cathay, and the Cabots' expansion in Canada, there's been a tremendous surge in exports, and trade with the Holy Roman Empire is going... :| no, quite right, it's no good at all.

It's - er - it's all right - I am a doctor. Actually, I'm a gynaecologist... but this is my lunchhour.

You promised you wouldn't do fruit this week. :|

I should bally well say so, old fruit.

I'm thirty seven. I'm not old. You could say 'Dennis.' :coy:

I'm thirty seven. I'm not old. You could say 'Dennis.' :coy:

:musicnote: Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, Dum dum dum the night.

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore, Dum de dum dum plight.

He steals dum dum dum And dum dum dum dee

Dennis dum, Dennis dee, dum dum dum. :musicnote:

Quite like it. Bit long, though, I think. :unsure:

Yeah, we did it for Caesar's Christmas Show

:yes: "THE THIRD TEST MATCH" :drool:

No, it was just a little joke. Actually, I am the Council Ratcatcher.

Oh, thank goodness you've come. We're having a terrible time with them bleeding rats. I think they live in his stupid piano already. :bitchslap:

Oh, thank goodness you've come. We're having a terrible time with them bleeding rats. I think they live in his stupid piano already. :bitchslap:

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you on the mouse organ 'The Bells of St Mary's

• Like 1

A spokesman for parrots said he was glad no parrots were involved.

Look my lad, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Look my lad, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who

This is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who

It is a great moment for France. I can see us now. :blink: :blink: Just after Montesquieu and just before Mozart.

It is a great moment for France. I can see us now. :blink: :blink: Just after Montesquieu and just before Mozart.

Bonsoir - ici nous avons les diagrammes modernes d'un mouton anglo-français ... maintenant ... baa-aa, baa-aa... nous avons, dans la tĂȘte, le cabinc. Ici, on se trouve le petit capitaine Anglais, Monsieur Trubshawe

Bonsoir - ici nous avons les diagrammes modernes d'un mouton anglo-français ... maintenant ... baa-aa, baa-aa... nous avons, dans la tĂȘte, le cabinc. Ici, on se trouve le petit capitaine Anglais, Monsieur Trubshawe

Ah! Helmut, you want the German classes. :tsk:

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der strasse, and von vas... assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho. :LOL:

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der strasse, and von vas... assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho. :LOL:

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighborhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops. :scared: :scared: :scared:

It's handy for the shops and convenient for the West End.

I had been running a successful escort agency. High class, no really, high class girls - we didn't have any of :whipgirl: that.

I had been running a successful escort agency. High class, no really, high class girls - we didn't have any of :whipgirl: that.

I come about your advert - 'Small white pussy cat for sale. Excellent condition'. :drool:

I come about your advert - 'Small white pussy cat for sale. Excellent condition'. :drool:

I've had enough of this. I am not a courtesan

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun.

Shut up you silly bitch, it was only a bit of fun.

Tonight I want to examine the whole question of eighteenth-century social legislation - its relevance to the hierarchical structure of post-Renaissance society, and its impact on the future of parochial organization in an expanding agrarian economy. But first a bit of fun.