And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Number eight. The kneecap

so, you think you could out-clever us French fellows with your silly knees-bent creeping about advancing behaviour.

The Colonel doesn't think we're nice people, Luigi. :(

No, no. Never, never. He was a smashing bloke. He used to give his mother flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with him

so, you think you could out-clever us French fellows with your silly knees-bent creeping about advancing behaviour.

No, no. Never, never. He was a smashing bloke. He used to give his mother flowers and that. He was like a brother to me.

A man, well more than a man, a god, a great god, whose personality is so totally and utterly wonderful my feeble words of welcome sound wretchedly and pathetically inadequate. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with him

Oh well, I'll tell you what, move everything into the main bedroom, then you can use the spare room as a dung room.

Oh well, I'll tell you what, move everything into the main bedroom, then you can use the spare room as a dung room.

You can put him in the sitting room if he's in the drawing room. :yes:

Edited by blackhawkrush

Somebody in this room, which nobody must leave... leave the body in the room not to be left by anybody. Nobody leaves anybody or the body with somebody. Everybody who is anybody shall leave the body in the room body. :wacko: Take the tablets Tiger.

Somebody in this room, which nobody must leave... leave the body in the room not to be left by anybody. Nobody leaves anybody or the body with somebody. Everybody who is anybody shall leave the body in the room body. :wacko: Take the tablets Tiger.

A tiger...in Africa?

A tiger...in Africa?

Isn't it a bit of a drawback that there's no snow here? :doh:

A tiger...in Africa?

I've had my lot of the Arctic Circle. I wish I was back in Oldham ...

A tiger...in Africa?

...where the clink of glasses mingles with the murmur of a million mosquitoes. :yay: :blink: :yay:
  • Like 1

A tiger...in Africa?

...where the clink of glasses mingles with the murmur of a million mosquitoes. :yay: :blink: :yay:

The mosquito's a clever little bastard. You can track him for days and days until you really get to know him like a friend. He knows you're there, and you know he's there. It's a game of wits. You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.

A tiger...in Africa?

The mosquito's a clever little bastard. You can track him for days and days until you really get to know him like a friend. He knows you're there, and you know he's there. It's a game of wits. You hate him, then you respect him, then you kill him.

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

A tiger...in Africa?

I always preferred the outdoor life. Hunting, shooting, fishing. Getting out there with a gun, slaughtering a few of God's creatures - that was the life. Charging about the moorland, blasting their heads off.

No, no, it's just that we wanted a block of flats, not an abattoir.

• Like 1

A tiger...in Africa?

the Amazing Mystico and Janet can put up a block of flats by hypnosis in under a minute

A tiger...in Africa?

the Amazing Mystico and Janet can put up a block of flats by hypnosis in under a minute

There's this house, there's this house and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's in the evening, in the evening and er... :16ton:

A tiger...in Africa?

There's this house, there's this house and er, it's in the morning, it's in the morning - no, it's in the evening, in the evening and er... :16ton:

This is Uncle Ted back in front of the house, but you can see the side of the house. And this is Uncle Ted even nearer the side of the house, but you can still see the front. This is the back of the house, with Uncle Ted coming round the side to the front. And the is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed.

A tiger...in Africa?

This is Uncle Ted back in front of the house, but you can see the side of the house. And this is Uncle Ted even nearer the side of the house, but you can still see the front. This is the back of the house, with Uncle Ted coming round the side to the front. And the is the Spanish Inquisition hiding behind the coal shed.

Splendid, splendid. Incidentally, do call me Tom, I don't want you playing around with any of this 'Thomas' nonsense! Ha ha ha ha! Now where were we? Ah yes. Eddie-baby, when you first started in the...

A tiger...in Africa?

Splendid, splendid. Incidentally, do call me Tom, I don't want you playing around with any of this 'Thomas' nonsense! Ha ha ha ha! Now where were we? Ah yes. Eddie-baby, when you first started in the...

:tsk: It's pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'.

A tiger...in Africa?

:tsk: It's pronounced 'Throatwobbler Mangrove'.

And...and...sue...so...the...the...intrepid RSM Urdoch and super MacDonald mead their why toarra the Rusty bolder. :atickhum:

And so we registered at the Smolensk Young Men's Anti-Christian Association.

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again, for into this quiet little community came... :chickendance: :codger: :gumby:

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again, for into this quiet little community came... :chickendance: :codger: :gumby:

Charwoman! Sweeping away the last remnants of male chauvanism, polishing off all who dare stand in her way, and cleaning up all in the publishing game. Yes, all these and more as once again Charwoman takes to the skies.

Charwoman! Sweeping away the last remnants of male chauvanism, polishing off all who dare stand in her way, and cleaning up all in the publishing game. Yes, all these and more as once again Charwoman takes to the skies.

And whose telescope was bought from the shop part-owned by a man who, at the age of eight, stole a penknife from the son of this man's brother's housekeeper's dental hygienist's uncle.

And whose telescope was bought from the shop part-owned by a man who, at the age of eight, stole a penknife from the son of this man's brother's housekeeper's dental hygienist's uncle.

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit, passion, thrills, spills, romance, adventure. All the things you can read about in a book. :ebert:

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit, passion, thrills, spills, romance, adventure. All the things you can read about in a book. :ebert:

Now, my good wife. Whilst I rest, read to me a while from Shakespeare's 'Gay Boys in Bondage'.

Now, my good wife. Whilst I rest, read to me a while from Shakespeare's 'Gay Boys in Bondage'.

Rumpletweezer ran the Dinky Tinky shop in the foot of the magic oak tree by the wobbly dumdum bush in the shade of the magic glade down in Dingly Dell. Here he sold contraceptives and... :tsk:

Rumpletweezer ran the Dinky Tinky shop in the foot of the magic oak tree by the wobbly dumdum bush in the shade of the magic glade down in Dingly Dell. Here he sold contraceptives and... :tsk:

TRF would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in this thread. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees. (shhh)

These are the words that are not to be used again in this thread:

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

• Like 1