And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

And so we registered at the Smolensk Young Men's Anti-Christian Association.

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again, for into this quiet little community came... :chickendance: :codger: :gumby:

Charwoman! Sweeping away the last remnants of male chauvanism, polishing off all who dare stand in her way, and cleaning up all in the publishing game. Yes, all these and more as once again Charwoman takes to the skies.

And whose telescope was bought from the shop part-owned by a man who, at the age of eight, stole a penknife from the son of this man's brother's housekeeper's dental hygienist's uncle.

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit, passion, thrills, spills, romance, adventure. All the things you can read about in a book. :ebert:

Now, my good wife. Whilst I rest, read to me a while from Shakespeare's 'Gay Boys in Bondage'.

Rumpletweezer ran the Dinky Tinky shop in the foot of the magic oak tree by the wobbly dumdum bush in the shade of the magic glade down in Dingly Dell. Here he sold contraceptives and... :tsk:

TRF would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in this thread. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees. (shhh)

These are the words that are not to be used again in this thread:

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

in London I have with me Mr Ludovic Grayson, the man who scored all six goals in Arsenal's 1-0 victory over the Turkish Champions FC B*tty

But soon this quiet pattern of life was to change irrevocably. The commonplace routine of a typical Monday morning would never be the same again, for into this quiet little community came... :chickendance: :codger: :gumby:

Charwoman! Sweeping away the last remnants of male chauvanism, polishing off all who dare stand in her way, and cleaning up all in the publishing game. Yes, all these and more as once again Charwoman takes to the skies.

And whose telescope was bought from the shop part-owned by a man who, at the age of eight, stole a penknife from the son of this man's brother's housekeeper's dental hygienist's uncle.

Excitement, drama, action, violence, fresh fruit, passion, thrills, spills, romance, adventure. All the things you can read about in a book. :ebert:

Now, my good wife. Whilst I rest, read to me a while from Shakespeare's 'Gay Boys in Bondage'.

Rumpletweezer ran the Dinky Tinky shop in the foot of the magic oak tree by the wobbly dumdum bush in the shade of the magic glade down in Dingly Dell. Here he sold contraceptives and... :tsk:

TRF would like to apologize for the poor quality of the writing in this thread. It is not TRF policy to get easy laughs with words like bum, knickers, botty or wee-wees. (shhh)

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

in London I have with me Mr Ludovic Grayson, the man who scored all six goals in Arsenal's 1-0 victory over the Turkish Champions FC B*tty

Marx is claiming it was offside. :rage:

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

Yes, yes! :yes: One final question Karl and the beautiful lounge suite will be yours... Are you going to have a go?

You're a brave man. Karl Marx, your final question, who won the Cup Final in 1949?

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

Yes, yes! :yes: One final question Karl and the beautiful lounge suite will be yours... Are you going to have a go?

You're a brave man. Karl Marx, your final question, who won the Cup Final in 1949?

Long John Silver Impersonators. :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :Alex: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra:

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

Long John Silver Impersonators. :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :Alex: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra: :madra:

Yes, it's Historical Impersonations. When you in the present can make those in the past stars of the future. :clap:

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

Yes, it's Historical Impersonations. When you in the present can make those in the past stars of the future. :clap:

I suggest that you are none other than Ron Higgins, professional Cardinal Richelieu impersonator.

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

I suggest that you are none other than Ron Higgins, professional Cardinal Richelieu impersonator.

Oh, I suppose mater told you that while you were out riding. :beathorse:

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

What? Ridden on a horse? You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together

• Like 1

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

What? Ridden on a horse? You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together

Look, we can't afford it. The TRF are short of money as it is. :sigh:
  • Like 1

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

Oh give to me a shillin' for some gay persons and I'll pay yet back on Thursday, but if you can wait till Saturday I'm expecting a divvy from the Harpenden Building Society...

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

Oh give to me a shillin' for some gay persons and I'll pay yet back on Thursday, but if you can wait till Saturday I'm expecting a divvy from the Harpenden Building Society...

Well, I don't want to show my hand too early, but actually here at Slater Nazi we are quite keen to get into orphans, you know, developing market and all that. :drool:

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

Well, I don't want to show my hand too early, but actually here at Slater Nazi we are quite keen to get into orphans, you know, developing market and all that. :drool:

No... no... children... I know you're trying to help but believe me, my mind's made up. I've given this long and careful thought. And it's medical experiments for the lot of you...

• B*M
  • B*TTY
  • P*X
  • KN*CKERS
  • KN*CKERS
  • W**-W**
  • SEMPRINI

No... no... children... I know you're trying to help but believe me, my mind's made up. I've given this long and careful thought. And it's medical experiments for the lot of you...

Now, many of the medical profession are skeptical about my work. They point to my record of treatment of athlete's foot sufferers - eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed cured

Now, many of the medical profession are skeptical about my work. They point to my record of treatment of athlete's foot sufferers - eighty-four dead, sixty-five severely wounded and twelve missing believed cured

The first one to try anything moves to a practice six feet underground ... this is an anti-tank gun ... and it's loaded ...and you've just got five seconds to tell me ... whatever happened to Baby Jane?

The first one to try anything moves to a practice six feet underground ... this is an anti-tank gun ... and it's loaded ...and you've just got five seconds to tell me ... whatever happened to Baby Jane?

Well, her sister's gone to Rhodesia what with her womb and all. :blush:

• Like 1

Here! I've got an idea: Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans' - but that he can have the *right* to have babies.

• Like 2

Here! I've got an idea: Suppose you agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb - which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans' - but that he can have the *right* to have babies.

Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time a totally irrational feeling of depression: 'P.N.D.', as we doctors call it. So, it's lots of happy pills for you, and you can find out all about the birth when you get home. It's available on Betamax, VHS, and Super Eight.

Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time a totally irrational feeling of depression: 'P.N.D.', as we doctors call it. So, it's lots of happy pills for you, and you can find out all about the birth when you get home. It's available on Betamax, VHS, and Super Eight.

Now, the reason I called you in here today, is that my wife is having a little trouble with her,.. er... with her waterworks, and I think she needs a bit of attention. Now, which one of you is the surgeon? Come on, I know one of you is, which one is it? Ah! Tidwell. Good. Well, I want you to come along and have a look at the wife.

• Like 1

Now, the reason I called you in here today, is that my wife is having a little trouble with her,.. er... with her waterworks, and I think she needs a bit of attention. Now, which one of you is the surgeon? Come on, I know one of you is, which one is it? Ah! Tidwell. Good. Well, I want you to come along and have a look at the wife.

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... :gumby: I'm going to operate!! :gumby:

• Like 1

Gloves ... glasses... moustache... handkerchief... :gumby: I'm going to operate!! :gumby:

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.. . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit. Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.

Right, I'm ready to make the incision. Knife please, sister. What's that supposed to be. Give me a big one.. . . . oh I do enjoy this. Right. Oh what a great slit. Now, gentlemen, I am going to open the slit.

When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off... :eyeroll:

When I think that it was for the likes of you that I had both my legs blown off... :eyeroll:

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. And that flower, that small fragile, delicate flower... shall burst forth and give a new life.

When I, when I came to this war, I had two arms, two good arms, but when the time came to... to lose one, I .. I gave it gladly, I smiled as they cut if off, because I knew there was a future for mankind. I ... I knew there was hope... so long as men were prepared to give their limbs. And when the time came for me to give my other arm I... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as they sawed it off. Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fibre of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. And that flower, that small fragile, delicate flower... shall burst forth and give a new life.

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums, then arrange them nicely in a vase. :rose: :atickhum: :rose:

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums, then arrange them nicely in a vase. :rose: :atickhum: :rose:

:musicnote: I cut down trees, I skip and jump, I like to press wild flowers.

I put on women's clothing, and hang around in bars. :musicnote: