And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Standard IQ tests gave the following results. The penguins scored badly when compared with primitive human sub-groups like the bushmen of the Kalahari but better than BBC programme planners

It needn't be a little penguin. It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people.

If it lays an egg, it will fall down the back of the television set. :popcorn:

Stop watching the television. You know it's bad for your eyes.

Yes, repeats or war films. It really makes you want to micturate.

Like the Trim-Jeans version of "The Great Escape", with a cast of thousands losing well over fifteen hundred inches. :ebert:

Thank you. And how much does that work out to per pound, my good fellow?

Standard IQ tests gave the following results. The penguins scored badly when compared with primitive human sub-groups like the bushmen of the Kalahari but better than BBC programme planners

It needn't be a little penguin. It can be the biggest penguin you've ever seen. An electric penguin, twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people.

Like the Trim-Jeans version of "The Great Escape", with a cast of thousands losing well over fifteen hundred inches. :ebert:

Well, I've worked out the swing, but it's a secret. :ph34r:

Ah yes, you have to remember of course, to multiply everything Mr Lambert says by three. Er, it's nothing he can help, you understand. Apart from that he's perfectly all right.

• Like 1

Ah yes, you have to remember of course, to multiply everything Mr Lambert says by three. Er, it's nothing he can help, you understand. Apart from that he's perfectly all right.

Except is as much as he was convinced that he was being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he referred to as Spiny Norman. :scared:

• Like 1

Except is as much as he was convinced that he was being watched by a giant hedgehog whom he referred to as Spiny Norman. :scared:

Robin Day's got a hedgehog called Frank

There's nothing so odd about that: Kemal Ataturk had an entire menagerie, all called Abdul!

There's nothing so odd about that: Kemal Ataturk had an entire menagerie, all called Abdul!

Never heard of him. Flat 6, Marcel Marceau, 'Walking Against the Wind' Ltd. Flat 7, Indira Gandhi, Flat 8, Jean-Paul and Betty-Muriel Sartre

Never heard of him. Flat 6, Marcel Marceau, 'Walking Against the Wind' Ltd. Flat 7, Indira Gandhi, Flat 8, Jean-Paul and Betty-Muriel Sartre

And now Marcel will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight. :16ton:

And now Marcel will mime a man being struck about the head by a sixteen-ton weight. :16ton:

Look...look, smarty pants, the sixteen-ton weight is just one way of dealing with the raspberry killer.
  • Like 1

Look...look, smarty pants, the sixteen-ton weight is just one way of dealing with the raspberry killer.

First with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures.

• Like 1

First with bombs, and rockets destroying their homes, and then when they run helpless into the streets, er, mowing them down with machine guns. Er, and then of course releasing the vultures.

Well speaking as a member of the Stock Exchange I would suck their brains out with a straw, sell the widows and orphans and go into South American Zinc.

Well speaking as a member of the Stock Exchange I would suck their brains out with a straw, sell the widows and orphans and go into South American Zinc.

Well nowadays a really blithering idiot can make anything up to ten thousand pounds a year - if he's the head of some big industrial combine.

Well nowadays a really blithering idiot can make anything up to ten thousand pounds a year - if he's the head of some big industrial combine.

Yes, I am. Yes. Yes, very very rich. Quite phenomenally wealthy. Yes, I do own the most startling quantifies of cash. Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse

Yes, I am. Yes. Yes, very very rich. Quite phenomenally wealthy. Yes, I do own the most startling quantifies of cash. Yes, quite right... you're rather a smart young lad aren't you. We could do with somebody like you to feed the pantomime horse

Aye, I think you're right, Frank. It could express, it could express a vital theme of our age... :beathorse:

Aye, I think you're right, Frank. It could express, it could express a vital theme of our age... :beathorse:

but clever people like me, who talk loudly in restaurants, see this as a deliberate ambiguity, a plea for understanding in a mechanized world.

but clever people like me, who talk loudly in restaurants, see this as a deliberate ambiguity, a plea for understanding in a mechanized world.

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through! :eyeroll:

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through! :eyeroll:

Oh, it's easy. I've worked it out. Scott takes his boxes off and you don't stand in the trench.

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

Oh, it's easy. I've worked it out. Scott takes his boxes off and you don't stand in the trench.

We are here today to witness the opening of a new box to replace the box which used to stand at the corner of Ulverston Road and Sandwood Crescent. :blink: :blah: :blink:

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

We are here today to witness the opening of a new box to replace the box which used to stand at the corner of Ulverston Road and Sandwood Crescent. :blink: :blah: :blink:

But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight.

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

But is the truth, as Hitchcock observes, in the box? No there isn't room, the ambiguity has put on weight.

Absolve all those you have excommunicated. Resign those powers you have arrogated. Renew the obedience you have violated. Lose inches off your hips, thighs, buttocks and abdomen. :madra:

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

Absolve all those you have excommunicated. Resign those powers you have arrogated. Renew the obedience you have violated. Lose inches off your hips, thighs, buttocks and abdomen. :madra:

I am very proud to be in charge of the first religion with free gifts. You get this luxury tea-trolley with every new enrollment. In addition to this you can win a three-piece lounge suite, this luxury caravan, a weekend for two with Peter Bonetti and tonights star prize, the entire Norwich City Council.

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

I am very proud to be in charge of the first religion with free gifts. You get this luxury tea-trolley with every new enrollment. In addition to this you can win a three-piece lounge suite, this luxury caravan, a weekend for two with Peter Bonetti and tonights star prize, the entire Norwich City Council.

Mrs Scum, I'm offering you a boot in the teeth and a dagger up the strap?

Well Brian...

I'm opening a boutique.

Mrs Scum, I'm offering you a boot in the teeth and a dagger up the strap?

Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system! :wtf:

• Like 1