And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Er yes...well...you've not quite got the hang of that, have you? Now, you want to use this phrase in everyday conversation, is that right? :unsure:

It's just that everywhere I go it's the same old thing. All anyone wants me to say is 'To be or not to be ...' :(

Thamle'. 'Be ot or bot ne ot, tath is the nestquie.

No, I'm just not understanding banter at all well today. Give us it slower.

I want to buy some cheese. :D

Well that's all very well, sir, but this is an off-licence.

Well, vicar, I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons.

You bastards! You vicious, heartless bastards! :moon:

I don't much like the tone of your voice. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent089.gif Right let's have a ding dong...

Shut your noise, you! And get that suit on.... and no singing!

... oh crikey. The old song finished her orff.

Anyway, I didn't really like her that much.

We can bury her, burn her, or dump her.

Er yes...well...you've not quite got the hang of that, have you? Now, you want to use this phrase in everyday conversation, is that right? :unsure:

It's just that everywhere I go it's the same old thing. All anyone wants me to say is 'To be or not to be ...' :(

Well, vicar, I've made enquiries with our shippers and the most sherry they can ship in any one load is 12,000 gallons.

I don't much like the tone of your voice. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-violent089.gif Right let's have a ding dong...

Well, that's cast rather a gloom over the evening, hasn't it?

Well, at least the poet's been installed, then. :smash:

I think what McTeagle's pottery... er... poetry is doing is rejecting all the traditional cliches of modern pottery. No longer do we have to be content with Keats's 'Seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness', Wordsworth's 'I wandered lonely as a cloud' and Milton's 'Can you lend us two bob till Tuesday'...

Your thoughts on our Witch Hunt intro (this forum seems appropriate)? Wish there was video taken but I'm sure you all can imagine the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkWJQQv54U&feature=youtu.be

OK, weird. This is not available in the country it was created in. :( Perhaps this link will work?

No... WTF? It was the witch scene from the Holy Grail going into Witch Hunt. How is that banned????

Screw it, here's our Xanadu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK2MnexBLiU

Edited by KennyLee

I think what McTeagle's pottery... er... poetry is doing is rejecting all the traditional cliches of modern pottery. No longer do we have to be content with Keats's 'Seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness', Wordsworth's 'I wandered lonely as a cloud' and Milton's 'Can you lend us two bob till Tuesday'...

Oh really? Well, don't worry, sir - I used to suffer from short stories.
  • Like 1

I'd like to see more fairy stories about the police.

Prefer a cake...specially chocky cake. :drool:

Well where's the pleasure in that? If people place a nice chocky in their mouth, they don't want their cheeks pierced

• Like 2

Well where's the pleasure in that? If people place a nice chocky in their mouth, they don't want their cheeks pierced

Guaranteed to break the ice at parties. :popcorn:

• Like 2

Good evening. We in the Wood Party feel very strongly that the present weak drafting of the Local Government Bill leaves a lot to be desired, and we intend to fight. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport009.gif Er... Oh yes look, I don't want you to think of the Wood Party as a load of old men that like hanging around on rope.

• Like 2

Good evening. We in the Wood Party feel very strongly that the present weak drafting of the Local Government Bill leaves a lot to be desired, and we intend to fight. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sport009.gif Er... Oh yes look, I don't want you to think of the Wood Party as a load of old men that like hanging around on rope.

Well, it'll certainly make chartered accountancy a much more interesting job. :hail:

• Like 1

Well, it'll certainly make chartered accountancy a much more interesting job. :hail:

No! No! No! You don't understand. I've been a chartered accountant for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.

No! No! No! You don't understand. I've been a chartered accountant for the last twenty years. I want a new job. Something exciting that will let me live.

A lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . . The Giant Redwood, the Larch, the Fir, the mighty Scots Pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees!

A lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia . . . The Giant Redwood, the Larch, the Fir, the mighty Scots Pine. The smell of fresh-cut timber! The crash of mighty trees!

Oh, Texas - Arizona - Kit Carson Super Scout! :cheers:

goes up to the tree, and he piddles on it.

Are you going to be in there all day? Other people want to go you know! Oh my God. Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I thought this was the bally toilet. :outtahere:

Are you going to be in there all day? Other people want to go you know! Oh my God. Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I thought this was the bally toilet. :outtahere:

No, I wouldn't live here if it was

Still there's one thing about being a hermit, at least you meet people.

You know I really enjoy interviewing applicants for this management training course

You know I really enjoy interviewing applicants for this management training course

They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be the manager.

They were wearing masks and making silly noises and one of them pretended to be the manager.

Good evening, sir, good evening, madam. I am the manager. I've only just heard . .. may I sit down?

Good evening, sir, good evening, madam. I am the manager. I've only just heard . .. may I sit down?

Biggles!...Put her in the Comfy Chair!

I see you chose the canvas chair with the aluminium frame. :atickhum:

I see you chose the canvas chair with the aluminium frame. :atickhum:

Tucked in nicely there is the sofa going very well with Joanna Southcott's box making a good run from hat stand on the rails, and the standard lamp is failing fast but it's wash basin definitely taking up the running now being strongly pressed by ... At the post it's the wash basin from WC then sofa, hat stand, standard lamp and lastly Joanna Southcott's box. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0005.gif