And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Well what kind of fish do we have that isn't jugged?

Bream! Where do I get a bream this time of year? You bloody choosy Eskimo pests

Ah, ha! Anti-Semitism! :tsk:

Mr Badger, I think you're the silliest person we've ever had in this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

Would you mind terribly if I hold your hand?

You're not the first person to ask me today. I've turned down several people already. :coy:

Vera, my little hedgehog! Don't turn me away!

it's only as comparatively recently that I began to realize - well, er perhaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life.

She makes blancmanages that size? :o

...twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.

Oh honestly dear, why do we always have to buy everything just because the Cheap-Laughs have one?

Guaranteed to break the ice at parties.

Last week on 'Party Hints' I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people, how to get the best out of your canapés, and how to unblock your loo. This week I'm going to tell you what to do if there is an armed communist uprising near your home when you're having a party.

I want a full-scale Red Alert throughout the world! Surround everyone with everything we've got! :madra:

You see, what I really wanted was a regiment where I could be really quiet and have more time to myself to work with fabrics, and creating new concepts in interior design.

Marching up and down the square not good enough for you, eh?!

Oooh get her! Whoops! I've got your number ducky. :hi:

I'm a little bit sad and lonely

Now my baby's gone away...

I'm feeling kinda blue

Don't know just what to do

I feel a little sad today.

No, the whole premise is silly and it's very badly written. :codger:

Mr Badger, I think you're the silliest person we've ever had in this thread, and so I'm going to ask you to have dinner with me.

You're not the first person to ask me today. I've turned down several people already. :coy:

it's only as comparatively recently that I began to realize - well, er perhaps realize is not the correct word, er, imagine, imagine, that I was not the only thing in her life.

...twenty feet high, with long green tentacles that sting people, and you can stab it in the wings and the blood can go spurting psssssshhhh in slow motion.

Oh honestly dear, why do we always have to buy everything just because the Cheap-Laughs have one?

Last week on 'Party Hints' I showed you how to make a small plate of goulash go round twenty-six people, how to get the best out of your canapés, and how to unblock your loo. This week I'm going to tell you what to do if there is an armed communist uprising near your home when you're having a party.

I want a full-scale Red Alert throughout the world! Surround everyone with everything we've got! :madra:

You see, what I really wanted was a regiment where I could be really quiet and have more time to myself to work with fabrics, and creating new concepts in interior design.

I'm feeling kinda blue

Now, boys, I want you to know that I think you are the best six writers in movies today.

I'm feeling kinda blue

Now, boys, I want you to know that I think you are the best six writers in movies today.

The same team that brought you... 'Lawrence of Glareorgan' ... 'Bridge Over the River Trent' ... 'The Mad Woman of Biggleswade' ... and 'Krakatoa, East of Leamington' ... comes the story of three people and a woman united by fate who set out in search of the fabled Pole of the Sahara and found ... themselves.

THRILL! to the excitement of a night emission over Germany

Terrific! Thrill to Thomas a Becket's Kierkegaardian moment of choice, while making your physique tighter, firmer, neater.

Terrific! Thrill to Thomas a Becket's Kierkegaardian moment of choice, while making your physique tighter, firmer, neater.

Oh, that's marvelous. I mean you're a totally different kind of specimen to Professor Kastner. Straight in your seat, erect, firm. :wub:

Oh, that's marvelous. I mean you're a totally different kind of specimen to Professor Kastner. Straight in your seat, erect, firm. :wub:

This man is no ordinary man. This is Mr. F. G. Superman. To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen. But Mr F. G. Superman has a secret identity...when trouble strikes at any time...at any place...he is ready to become... Bicycle Repair Man!

This man is no ordinary man. This is Mr. F. G. Superman. To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen. But Mr F. G. Superman has a secret identity...when trouble strikes at any time...at any place...he is ready to become... Bicycle Repair Man!

The pump caught in my trouser leg. Decided to wear short trousers from now on. :atickhum:

• Like 1

The pump caught in my trouser leg. Decided to wear short trousers from now on. :atickhum:

'Ere, get off! I'm not taking me trousers down on television. Who do you think I am?

'Ere, get off! I'm not taking me trousers down on television. Who do you think I am?

Have the injections, you won't care. Barley sugar injections. Calm you down. :ebert:

Have the injections, you won't care. Barley sugar injections. Calm you down. :ebert:

Don't get uptight, man. Join the scene and other phrases. Money isn't real.
  • Like 1

This sloppy, long-haired, civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely. :bang bang: :LOLsign:

Edited by blackhawkrush

This sloppy, long-haired, civilian plagiarism will be dealt with most severely. :bang bang: :LOLsign:

Another merciless sweep across Central Europe. ;) :LOL:

• Like 1

Well, no, no, provided I get a good lift off and maybe a gust of breeze over the French coast, I shall be jumping into the centre of Calais itself.

• Like 2

Well, no, no, provided I get a good lift off and maybe a gust of breeze over the French coast, I shall be jumping into the centre of Calais itself.

If you can spot one. :P

I myself, on my way here this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way. :boo hiss:

Edited by Your_Lion

I myself, on my way here this evening, saw a thing that was not on top of another thing in any way. :boo hiss:

Well come on in, excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil.

Well come on in, excuse me not shaking hands, I've just been putting a bit of lard on the cat's boil.

Let's have a look at that handshake again in slow motion. :bitchslap:

Oh I'm sorry, that's next door. It's being hit on the head lessons in here.

Come at me with that raspberry then. Come on, be as vicious as you like with it!

Come at me with that raspberry then. Come on, be as vicious as you like with it!

One slice of raspberry tart without so much rat in it later...

Here, that tomato just ejected itself! :o

Have you got anything without spam in it?

Have you got anything without spam in it?

Oranges, apples, grapefruit, whole and segments, pomegranates, greengages, grapes, passion fruit, lemons, plums, mangoes in syrup... :ebert:

Oranges, apples, grapefruit, whole and segments, pomegranates, greengages, grapes, passion fruit, lemons, plums, mangoes in syrup... :ebert:

I hear the gooseberries are doing well this year... and so are the mangoes. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/winking/winking0051.gif