Any retail locations to get VT Remix?

Thanks-RUSH

Maybe I'm still trying to live in the dark ages too much, but has anyone found this in a retail store? Especially helpful would be in the Charlotte, NC area. I've tried several Best Buys and an FYE with no luck. I'm liking what I hear on the Rolling Stone feed and I'm itching to get my hands on the hard copy.

Craig

I just checked Best Buy's website and there are a couple stores in the Charlotte area that has it in stock.

No idea how near/far this is from you but hope it helps

MATTHEWS NC

2109 MATTHEWS TOWNSHIP PKWY ,MATTHEWS , NC 28105-5766

BLAKENEY NC

9839 REA RD , CHARLOTTE , NC 28277-6655

I just checked Best Buy's website and there are a couple stores in the Charlotte area that has it in stock.

No idea how near/far this is from you but hope it helps

MATTHEWS NC

2109 MATTHEWS TOWNSHIP PKWY ,MATTHEWS , NC 28105-5766

BLAKENEY NC

9839 REA RD , CHARLOTTE , NC 28277-6655

Thanks, I was just pulling those up. Seems that the stores on the north side don't have it. Guess I'll be heading to Matthews tomorrow:)

You might want to place your order online NOW for in-store pickup.

They'll pull the CD and set it aside at the CS desk so all you have to do is walk in and pick it up at your convenience once they send you the pickup confirmation email.

I suggest this in case they didn't get many copies.. you can guarantee you get one before driving across town ;)

• Like 1

Best Buy in Asheville, NC had it. Wasn't in their new release section, but under the Rs in the rock section. Why they couldn't put it out as a new release I don't know.

I bought mine at Best Buy in Worcester, MA yesterday and it was also under the R section. I think I grabbed the last one, so I'm assuming they're getting very limited stock.

Down hear in South Florida I received mine at Best Buy but I had to drive to the farthest Best Buy in town. Not all have them You need to go into one and have someone bring it up where they have it in stock. Additionally, they aren't in the New release slots. I found it under RUSH and it was the last one. So they seem to have a very limited release. Edited by losingit2k

Went to two Best Buys. The second one (in Burnsville MN) had it; if the first one had, we would have skipped going to the other one. ;) Edited by laughedatbytime

I had a gift card for Barnes & Noble, but they wouldn't sell it to me on 9/30 because they were stil going by the earlier 10/1 street date. (They were WRONG!)

Marched down to FYE in the same mall, and there it was with Rush's back catalog. (Not in with new releases.)

Books A Million advertised it there newspaper flyer Canton Repository.

I checked every store in my area and no one had the thing. One guy at a local music shop (and this was last Tuesday) said "oh yeah, I'll have it next week" and sure enough they don't! So I said "screw it" and ordered it from Amazon last night, which is what I should have done in the first darn place!

Went to two Best Buys. The second one (in Burnsville MN) had it; if the first one had, we would have skipped going to the other one. ;)

I thought you hated VT and have staunchly lived in rushgoobersville since 2002?? :AlienSmiley:

I was in a record store yesterday and the guy said he was getting it on vinyl soon.

Permanent records in Edmonton 1-780-988-2112

(Yes that phone number was intentional on their part! It's a cool shop)

I had a gift card for Barnes & Noble, but they wouldn't sell it to me on 9/30 because they were stil going by the earlier 10/1 street date. (They were WRONG!)

Marched down to FYE in the same mall, and there it was with Rush's back catalog. (Not in with new releases.)

That's interesting because new albums are only released on Tuesdays from what I understand.

So are they getting around this by slipping it into the back catalog?? Or maybe this isn't even considered a new release..