So...Clockwork Angels Tour on DVD/Blu-ray?

Alchemical

I don't mind waiting if it's worth waiting for. I hope they take their time editing and mixing it so it's at least as good as the Snakes & Arrows DVD. Also want lots and lots of extras. Loved the blooper stuff they added before. That was as funny or better than the regular skits.

Hope they have bonus material on the DVD of the loud boos for Wenner at the opening of the HOF induction! Just Killer!! I can listen to myself in the crowd going, BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!. (Note, this beginning segment was entirely edited out of the HBO show, along with the 5+ minute ovation for Rush.) Wenner was left squirming on stage like a worm on a fishhook...just where we wanted you Jann, you little piece of shit!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

i can't wait for it to come out it should be a good one. and i also think the bloopers are better, but the snakes and arrows skits were pretty good. i love the barbie.

geddy- "so where you from?"

doll-"just drive asshole."

• Like 1

I want it to be good too but holy crap this is taking forever to come out!

Maybe this, Live at Luna Park, and the new DT album will end up coming out the same day.

They can take as long as they need, as long as it's produced and mixed well. Each time they announce a live album, I just pray to god they managed to mic and record Neil's drums correctly that night. The Time Machine album had some weak drum mics, and it didn't help that Geddy had a cold and sounded awful.

I hope it comes out soon!

I agree, I'm seriously jonesing for some new Live RUSH right about now! At least give us some release info so we can start salivating!

:drool:

Edited by losingit2k

The news for the Time Machine live set was posted on Rush.com on Monday 19th Sept 2011 for an 8th Nov 2011 release.

I'd expect (given that it's not already announced) an official announcement will come this Monday or next with roughly the

same time release period. A month after VP Remix seems obvious.

I was worried too with the VP Remix and box set they might hold it until next year but remember they released the Sector Three

boxsets 24th Nov 2011 and the Clockwork Angels Blu-Ray would be a big Xmas seller. Can't wait...

I cannot wait for this thing to come out. I'm sure my wife will be sick of it after the first week of blasting it, and seeing as my work involves custom home theatre I'm sure my coworkers will be sick of me demo'ing/testing with this disc, provided it's as awesome as I hope. They've all heard S&A between the wheels a few too many times lol
  • Like 2

I cannot wait for this thing to come out. I'm sure my wife will be sick of it after the first week of blasting it, and seeing as my work involves custom home theatre I'm sure my coworkers will be sick of me demo'ing/testing with this disc, provided it's as awesome as I hope. They've all heard S&A between the wheels a few too many times lol

I'm pretty sure my wife is sick of it the moment I unwrap the foil. :o

I'm pretty sure my wife is sick of it the moment I unwrap the foil. :o

:LOL:

• Like 1

Alright, so this dvd was reported in Jan to come out.. now, in Sept. Well, it's Sept and we still don't even have a tenative release date. I'm officially annoyed.

Hello? Fadoo?? McFly??? Wake up Weinrib!!

Don't worry, I'm sure an announcement is coming now any day.

In fact I remember Time Machine was originally announced for a mid-October release but was delayed for a couple weeks.

Anyone else remember that?