Ghost of a Rider

Yesterday my girlfriend Weena and I were walking down a street in the Brazilian city of Aracaju when I glanced up from dodging potholes and saw this woman coming from the other direction who at first appeared to be wearing just underwear. She was somewhat overweight with a large belly so it was hard to see at first just what she was wearing. But when she came abreast of us and passed on my left, I looked down at her hip to look for the telltale thong or bikini strap and realized there was none.

I looked at Weena after the woman passed and said: "Was that woman naked?". She just nodded at me with a look that said "Yup, you actually did see what you think you saw." I stopped and turned around to get a better look at this and by this time she had stopped at a street vendor's and was chatting with someone in the booth. I took a longer look and sure enough, the woman was naked from the waist down and was nonchalantly walking down the city street. What's more, nobody seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary: all the other pedestrians continued to go about their business and it seemed I was the only person who did a double take.

We could do nothing but laugh about it and I thought, Well, it takes all kinds I guess.

• Like 1

I have seen so, so, so many f*cked up people/things just at the downtown bus stop ALONE, I wouldn't have even acknowledged it lmao. "Oh, a naked person. I wonder what I should make for dinner tonight." lol.
  • Like 1

Did she have the "Brazilian" done? :unsure:

I couldn't tell, her ample belly blocked that view (probably for the best anyway).

Ewwwwww. :LOL:

That wtf moment reminds me of one of mine... was at this outdoor market in Hong Kong and walking by all the typical stalls of stuff you'd see there: handbags, accessories, rock concert t-shirts, stuffed toys, home appliances, pirated cds and dvds, boots and sandals, an extremely old woman selling a meter long vibrator that's vibrating...wtf! I swear it was like a scene in Naked Gun.
  • Like 1

Maybe her pair of underwear was in the wash? Can't let that stop ya from getting stuff done. Those Brazilians wear clean underwear or they wear nothing at all.

This post was brought to you by Tide laundry detergent.

• Like 1

I remember me an my family took a vacation to Yellowstone National Park and came across a herd of buffalo while in traffic. I then looked out the window only to see one buffalo sniffing another buffalo's ass and then looked at me in the van with the creepiest face. The funny thing is, the buffalo did it twice.

I remember me an my family took a vacation to Yellowstone National Park and came across a herd of buffalo while in traffic. I then looked out the window only to see one buffalo sniffing another buffalo's ass and then looked at me in the van with the creepiest face. The funny thing is, the buffalo did it twice.

He was asking you to mind your own business. Some things are private...even for buffaloes.

He was asking you to mind your own business. Some things are private...even for buffaloes.

Usually when stuff is private you don't do it in public. Stupid buffalo.