Upcoming albums poll Part 2 - September edition - which are you buying? All, some, one or none?

treeduck

RUSH vapor trails, Fates Warning Darkness in a Different Light, Dream Theater, and Haken's the Mountain  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these upcoming albums will you be buying?

• I'll be buying all four, the new Fates Warning, Dream Theater, Haken and RUSH Vapor Trails reissue
    • NONE! These bands are pure shite now! Save your money, buy butt monkey juice it's a better buy
    • I'll be buying the DT, RUSH and Fates Warning, but who the FOKK are Haken?
    • I'll get the Haken, the other three are burned out fuckks with more wigs and facelifts than Joan Collins!
    • I'll wait and see about the Dream Theater, the RUSH is a no brainer, the Haken is a yes too, who else did you say?
    • RUSH and Dream Theater yes of course, but Fates Warning are MTV prog fairies who can't get it up with their girlfriends so they go gay in motels at the weekend
    • I might download one or two of them, but not for months, when I can be bothered...
    • The new Fates Warning will be shit, the VT remaster is meh, Dream Theater are shot to pieces and as for Haken, they should be called Hacks!
    • I'll grab at least two of these, and jerk myself stupid in the bath with axle grease for lube as always!
    • Not only am I grabbing all four I'm getting the deluxe golden hard-on editions of them!
    • Listen, my name is Tony R, Dream Theater are piss-swilling nematodes, Fates Warning are battery controlled corpses on speed, RUSH are dead and Haken well I want to use the hacks joke too for them...
    • My name is METALDAD, I'm gonna kill Peart and Terry Brown for f***ing up RUSH's production the last couple of decades, I'll buy the DT and FW meanwhile...
    • My name is Earl "Mega Mondo Mogul of metal" RUSHHEAD Ramer, am I buying these 4 albums? Does the Pope shit on bears in the woods with Neil Peart f***ing Alice Cooper jacking off in the bushes, of course I will you RUSH punks and about 16 Jap co...
    • My name is Steevo, I may look into these releases in about 10 years time
    • My name is Janie, I am sex, he me do my heavy breathing down the phone!
    • My name is Tick, RUSH is glue that I like to sniff, DT is nectar it makes my dick stiff, the other two albums? Pffft!
    • My name is rushgoober and I secretly want to live as a woman in Los Angels, yes I'm in fact the Vapor Trails producer's young and nubile wife!!
    • My name is Johnny Blaze, RUSH once wrote a song about me, it was the last time Geddy sang like his balls hadn't dropped, it was called Ghost Rider and you KNOW I need the remaster!
    • I'm ya_big tree Chrissie, I buy albums based on how sexy I find the males in the bands, Labrie = fat drug fiend, ummm no, Lifeson = fat bald cake freak? maybe... Matheos = old withered wino ugh no, Haken = young men in poser jeans YES PWEEEZE
    • Tick, Roses are red so is Neil's nose, Portnoy is blue, and I want the new Flying Colors album, why isn't that in this poll treeduck you fuckk??????????

Ok last time it was Sabbath, Purple, Queensryche and Ghost...

This time it's Dream Theater, Fates Warning, RUSH's Vapor Trails remaster and Haken's new "The Mountain" album...

Speak to me!

It might seem strange to have a RUSH album in one of these polls but VT is one of those albums that divides fans...

:hail:

VT purchase only in that lot. ASAP TD! :D

You'll wake up to find yourself with a copy of the new Haken and Dream Theater CDs after a night of sleepwalking in the warehouse district of downtown Wellington...

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

:guitar: :haz:

You'll wake up to find yourself with a copy of the new Haken and Dream Theater CDs after a night of sleepwalking in the warehouse district of downtown Wellington...

Exactly what they do, put me to sleep! Roctober looks a better month for newies anyways :hail:

Exactly what they do, put me to sleep! Roctober looks a better month for newies anyways :hail:

What's being released then? :unsure:

Dream Theater, Haken, possibly Fates Warning, and maybe Vapor Trails if I can afford it.

See you can't resist the lure of Fates Warning, even though you were "never crazy about them" even during your prog metal days... ;)

Dream Theater, Haken, possibly Fates Warning, and maybe Vapor Trails if I can afford it.

See you can't resist the lure of Fates Warning, even though you were "never crazy about them" even during your prog metal days... ;)

:LOL:

I figured that I'll listen to a few more of their older albums, and if I like them then I'll get the new one too.