Tebow to the Patriots (as a quarterback)

treeduck

POLICE ARRIVE AT AARON HERNANDEZ'S HOUSE

Multiple Massachusetts State Police officers are at Hernandez's house. Stay tuned for more updates.

Did he put a Dunkin Donuts sign in the window???

POLICE ARRIVE AT AARON HERNANDEZ'S HOUSE

Multiple Massachusetts State Police officers are at Hernandez's house. Stay tuned for more updates.

Did he put a Dunkin Donuts sign in the window???

:burger: ??

Massachusetts State Police arrived at New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez's North Attleboro home Saturday at 1:40 p.m. likely in connection to the Odin Lloyd homicide investigation.

State authorities were seen outside of the home with several more law enforcement officials and two search dogs inside. One plain-clothes police officer holding paperwork was seen on site. One police dog searched behind Hernandez's home.

Lloyd's body was found at about 5:30 p.m. on Monday, June 17. An autoposy confirmed his death was a homicide, according to authorities. Lloyd's family told The Associated Press that Lloyd, a semi-pro football player in the Boston area, had connections to Hernandez; however, the family would not elaborate.

With Hernandez likely out, what are they odds they try and "convert" Tebow to TE? And then have him try to "convert" Hernandez to a life of Jesus thru counseling while in jail? Edited by Lost In Xanadu

80% and 0%. Tebow and Hernandez were college teammates, so obviously any influence he's had has been minimal.

On Twitter this morning...

BREAKING: According to law source Aaron Hernandez under investigation for possible connection to 2012 double murder in Boston

BREAKING: According to law source Aaron Hernandez under investigation for possible connection to 2012 double murder in Boston

Yeah. So much for the argument that the problem for so many kids is that they just don't have enough opportunity. $40 million and he kills someone for talking to the "wrong" person at a nightclub.

:banghead: :wacko:

Yeah. So much for the argument that the problem for so many kids is that they just don't have enough opportunity. $40 million and he kills someone for talking to the "wrong" person at a nightclub.

:banghead: :wacko:

I think that argument still rings true. For many (but not all) kids, all they need is an opportunity, and they will always cherish what was done for them.

Aaron Hernandez just wasn't one of those kids. He's one of the kids who waste every gift, every head start, and every opportunity you give them, and then spit in your face afterwards.

The Patriots (and Jets) will be feeling the wrath of God this year after what they've done to Tebow. God will probably punish the Jets a bit more though. ;)

Go Dolphins!

Tebow: the greatest QB to ever get cut

Not in VY's mind.

I guess The Lord has other plans for his servant Mr Tebow.

Tebow: the greatest QB to ever get cut

Take away all the attention given to his religious beliefs, and Tebow would be just another Leinart, Klingler, Carr......just another successful college QB who didn't have the right stuff for the NFL.

Waiting for Tick to hop in to the thread and tell us how amazing Tebow's NFL career will be.

<p>

<br />

All I can say is.... ' :eyeroll:' :facepalm:' for an over-rated player IMO!!

Bumping this thread....Does I told ya so ring any bells? Gotta find my trumpet to play taps for this sap.... :laughing yellow guy: :LMAO:

Edited by rushfanforever!

<p>

<br />

Bumping this thread....Does I told ya so ring any bells? Gotta find my trumpet to play taps for this sap.... :laughing yellow guy: :LMAO:

Impressive. I think you were the only one to ever take that stance. Congrats!

:LOL:

<p>

<br />

Impressive. I think you were the only one to ever take that stance. Congrats!

:LOL:

I know!! :madra: :hi:

• Like 1