Rush Sucks!

snowdogged

Rush uses all these weird words in their songs. I think that some of them aren't even real words. what the hell are "trees"?

Just think of it as seert backwards. That might help.

• Like 1

They're almost as exciting as Sheldon Cooper's posts or all of Babycat's likes! :LOL: We all know Rush is just ripping off NKOTB and Coldplay tunes!

Thanks, default! :LMAO: !

Their fans are so anal that when a radio station actually decides to play their pretentious tripe, instead of being grateful, they whine about the DJ leaving the definite article out of the title.
  • Like 2

Actually Rush are really great if you're into shitty music.

I have a Geddy Lee pez dispenser. Are you interested in bidding for it?

I'm selling all my Pez stocks immediately! Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 1

A Pez would be the first worthwhile thing ever to come out of Geddy's mouth.

• Like 3

How would you know where the Pez came out unless you had a Geddy Lee Pez Dispenser too?

Just a lucky guess. I thought it was the most likely of the possible orifices (orifi?)

And I see you have an Obamaphone. Man, have you no shame?

Oh, I have shame all right. For example, only a select few have seen my collection of Justin Bieber posters. Wouldn't want word getting out in the general population about being a "Belieber". :blush: :blush: :blush:

• Like 1

Oh, I have shame all right. For example, only a select few have seen my collection of Justin Bieber posters. Wouldn't want word getting out in the general population about being a "Belieber".

Yes, I understand. That is why I keep my Geddy Lee Pez Dispenser hidden when company comes over and why I am looking to unload it on someone for a handsome price.

Only if it comes with non-stale Pez candy because that is the only reason I'd even be interested.

• Like 1

Oh, I have shame all right. For example, only a select few have seen my collection of Justin Bieber posters. Wouldn't want word getting out in the general population about being a "Belieber".

Yes, I understand. That is why I keep my Geddy Lee Pez Dispenser hidden when company comes over and why I am looking to unload it on someone for a handsome price.

Did you just use Geddy and handsome in the same sentence? :huh:

• Like 1

The only thing Geddy Lee is good for is being handsome, what's wrong with that?

• Like 1

Takes all kinds, I guess. ;)

• Like 1

Just another pretty faced boy band singer!
  • Like 1

Just another pretty faced boy band singer!

Please.

Harry from One Direction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Geddy Lee, in hotness and musical ability.

So we all agree that Rush sucks, but that of course begs the question:

Do they spit or swallow? :huh:

I'm assuming this would be your follow-up question to "Did you ever touch each other's penises?".

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-taunt016.gif

:outtahere: