products you endorse and products you wouldn't recommend

Recently, we bought Dawn dishwashing detergent that had bleach in it. It says it has the power to wash dishes as successful as if the dishes were soaking all night. I have to say we didn't like it because after washing the dishes, you couldn't rinse them enough. The taste of soap would come from the plates and cookware when used again after washing.

Recently, we bought Dawn dishwashing detergent that had bleach in it. It says it has the power to wash dishes as successful as if the dishes were soaking all night. I have to say we didn't like it because after washing the dishes, you couldn't rinse them enough. The taste of soap would come from the plates and cookware when used again after washing.

Regular Dawn is awesome. I love Softscrub with bleach. Gets the sink nice and white!

Regular Dawn is awesome. I love Softscrub with bleach. Gets the sink nice and white!

Yeah, regular Dawn is good and our food tastes normal again after ditching the version with bleach.

Frog Tape. I will never buy blue painter's tape again! The few extra dollars you spend are worth it! I had to paint almost every room of our new house and it all has beautiful oak trim. Worked beautifully!!
  • Like 2

My husband and I had a temporary moment of insanity and thought we would try to bring a little Rush fan into the world and I started going crazy and making sure all of our household cleaners were safe and organic and whatever.

Mrs. Meyer's dish soap is fan-freaking-tastic. It's natural, concentrated, and smells great. Love, Love, Love this stuff here.

http://www.mrsmeyers.com/product/Lavender-Liquid-Dish-Soap/155712.uts

My husband and I had a temporary moment of insanity and thought we would try to bring a little Rush fan into the world and I started going crazy and making sure all of our household cleaners were safe and organic and whatever.

Mrs. Meyer's dish soap is fan-freaking-tastic. It's natural, concentrated, and smells great. Love, Love, Love this stuff here.

http://www.mrsmeyers...Soap/155712.uts

We use Meyer's cleaner for our countertops and such. Good stuff and a nice smell.

I love Tide Pods for doing laundry. Never again will I have to measure out the liquid in the cap, then rinse the cap thoroughly so the excess doesn't run down the bottle, making the bottle a sticky mess.

However, I tried the Cascade Pods for my dishwasher. I do not like them. They leave a sandy, chalky residue on anything that might be close to the interior wall of the dishwasher. After this batch is gone, I'm switching back to the Cascade gel.

I love Tide Pods for doing laundry. Never again will I have to measure out the liquid in the cap, then rinse the cap thoroughly so the excess doesn't run down the bottle, making the bottle a sticky mess.

We use regular old Tide, and it kicks ass. With three young kids, their clothes get trashed...but they always come out clean. We have yet to see a laundry detergent that works anywhere close to Tide.

We use regular old Tide, and it kicks ass. With three young kids, their clothes get trashed...but they always come out clean. We have yet to see a laundry detergent that works anywhere close to Tide.

Not sure if you did this on purpose, but you sound like a commercial the way you wrote it. LOL

However, I tried the Cascade Pods for my dishwasher. I do not like them. They leave a sandy, chalky residue on anything that might be close to the interior wall of the dishwasher. After this batch is gone, I'm switching back to the Cascade gel.

The Costco brand of pods for laundry are good, too. Don't put one in your mouf, though.

The Costco brand of pods for laundry are good, too. Don't put one in your mouf, though.

What if you don't have time to brush and floss? :huh:

These things are excellent for cleaning up spills and messes in the kitchen. Way more absorbent than that Bounty crap! :yes:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51dhxN2xwPL._SX450_.jpg

• Like 2

Cotsco anything is good stuff!

Frog Tape. I will never buy blue painter's tape again! The few extra dollars you spend are worth it! I had to paint almost every room of our new house and it all has beautiful oak trim. Worked beautifully!!

Yep, this is confirmed. It does two things the others can't. No bleed through at edges and peels off without damaging.

Especially their pizza. :drool:

in all seriousness, i use Sun with citrus cent. its awesome dish detergent, and you can buy it at the dollar store. ive bought fancy crap before that doesnt work half as good

would recommend -

castillo gold rum, best $6 youll spend on liquor.

blue fox spinners, will catch anything from salmon to panfish.

would not recommend-

mad dog 20/20 (bad times always happen the next day)

underwear of anykind. much better to be free, give it a shot for a week and you wont go back

Endorse: I've been obsessed with and hooked on Frank's Red Hot sauce. Tabasco who? As their slogan says, "I put it on everything!" :LOL:

Don't recommend: I tried Healthy Choice soup at 99 Cent store recently and it's awful. Stick to Progresso.

Edited by invisible airwave

Especially their pizza. :drool:

Not to mention the Chicken Bakes and Blueberry Muffins!

• Like 1

I recommend this honey mustard recipe (if you like restaurant honey mustard dressing, this is what you want!):

1 cup mayonnaise (not salad dressing!)

3 Tbsp honey

2 Tbsp yellow mustard

Mix well and use on salads, with fries, on wings...whatever you like honey mustard with. I cannot find anything in the grocery stores that doesn't taste like sweetened dijon mustard. This is the real deal!

And I concur on the Frank's Red Hot! I mix with ranch dressing to spice it up!

Edited by Amy Farrah Fowler
  • Like 1

DirecTv, very much recommend.

Just called today and they knocked $50 off my bill, upgraded my equipment for free and gave me Starz for 6 months. Been a customer for over 10 years now. If anyone is looking to get them, let me know. If you use me as a reference, I get $10 off a month.... and so do you!