Robert Cray!

hobo73

Who else likes him? I for one LOVE him. oh dear lord, his music is too perfect it's unbearable.

I saw him at the Eric Clapton Crossroads Guitar Festival- he only played a couple songs, but I melted. SO GOOD.

I am dying to see just him in concert!!!

Strong Persuader- very high on my list of top 5 fave albums.

I can totally understand people saying they appreciate him but can't really get into him. It's an acquired taste, for sure.

My dad played him so much growing up it just stuck =P

"Bad Influence" is one of my favourite blues albums of all time. Every song is a classic. "False Accusations" is a great record too. I've seen him once years ago & he was very good. He's one of those musicians who has just been of a consistently high standard throughout his career.

It seems sometimes that since the 80's the only thing black people can do is rap. Its refreshing find a musician from that era who actually can sing... or play an instrument... or compose a song... you get the idea.

Dear Jesus.

Generalise much?

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw

It seems sometimes that since the 80's the only thing black people can do is rap. Its refreshing find a musician from that era who actually can sing... or play an instrument... or compose a song... you get the idea.

Dear Jesus.

Generalise much?

Sorry man, i only have what i got from tv.