What is your favorite rush album?

Rushfan82

Hi all. I'm rushfan 82 and new to this forum. I love rush. theya re so so awesome. I wanted to ask everyone what their favorite rush album is? my favorite album so far is 2112. I recently became a huge rush fan, but my fiance turn me on to rush when he played certain songs like the spirit of radio, fly by night, and another favorite song of mine, subdevisions.

Caress Of Steel and Hemispheres are my co-number 1 albums. If I HAD to choose, I'd go with COS.

Good pick with 2112 (number 4 for me).

Welcome!!! :cheers:

Also, you might want to look in the 'Feedback' forum as there is a poll you might want to check out for: What is your favorite album?

It is about the 20th thread down (after all of the What is your favorite song on xxxxx(album)? polls)

Edited by apetersvt

Welcome!!

I would agree with 2112. For me then it goes towards Power Windows, Hold Your Fire, Moving Pictures, Permanent Waves, Signals, Grace Under Pressure, Presto & A Farewell To Kings. Snake & Arrows, Fly By Night, Counterparts and Test 4 Echo are darn good also.

I actively dislike 2 of the albums that several poster here seem to like - those 2 albums being Vapor Trails and Caress of Steel. Have tried and don't like them at all.

It used to be Moving Pictures...then Clockwork Angels came along. Check out the feedback section of the forum, all of the "what's your favourite ________" threads are there and some have posted some rather insightful opinions there..

I love Highlander but disagree that "there can be only one".

Permanent Waves

Signals

Clockwork Angels

A tie between

A Farewell to Kings

Hemispheres

Moving Pictures

Honorable Mention

Counterparts

Sorry this is about the best I can do.

Edited by calirush