NHL IS BACK: 2013 NHL Season

Cygnus 2112

Gamecenter for $50... watching the first NHL game I saw in person, Leafs at B's! Gotta love this.

Wouldn't Gamecenter be about 50 bucks at this time of the season anyway? Hardly a gesture towards the fans.

Gamecenter for $50... watching the first NHL game I saw in person, Leafs at B's! Gotta love this.

Wouldn't Gamecenter be about 50 bucks at this time of the season anyway? Hardly a gesture towards the fans.

Eh, that was less a hooray for the price than a "holy shit, watching this game in Texas is amazing" kinda thing

Eh, that was less a hooray for the price than a "holy shit, watching this game in Texas is amazing" kinda thing

Who won?

Who won?

B's 4-1. One of the greatest sports memories I have was being there.

NHL Center Ice Package to be free for 13 days.

Depending upon provider, entire season in the $45 - $50 range. Not too bad.

6-year extension for Alex Edler at $5M a season. Wow. No question he would've gotten more than that from some other team if he had gone UFA this summer. Still, it makes him the highest-paid blueliner on the team, and he really has to start showing more consistency on D now. Hopefully the addition of Garrison can help with that, the same way adding Hamhuis turned Bieksa into a reliable defender. We'll see.

I was really pissed off this morning cause I didn't sleep and have to work a 9 hour shift today with complete idiots but all that changed when I remembered it was HOCKEY DAY!!! :D

Bring it Flyers!!!