Happy Holidays trF'ers. :)

Necromancer

Hey folks. Been awhile, and this is just a drive by, but I wanted to stop in and wish all my old friends here a very Happy Holiday Season. :)

Me and CeeJ have been great. We're winding down the last few months before we can buy our RV and live on the road permanently. Got about six or seven months left before that begins, and we can't wait. Been living on the road, off and on for the last few years, but I'll be getting a nice retirement package soon, and will make it a permanent endeavor. Talk about stress relief, eh?

So most of our online time these days is spent at Facebook, where we're either just having fun, or working on our photography and travel pages. Feel free to look us up at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joness-Journies/105882906147113 and share in the past and coming adventures.

Haven't seen a tour since S&A, but we plan on doing a few for the second leg of CA's. Hope to see some of you out there again.

Happy Holidays. :heart:

• Like 5

Happy holidays. I'm actually astounded that the RV thing is still possible with gas prices and crazy inflation. Go man go, live life to the fullest.

My grandfather had that exact same dream. To just cruise around North America in an RV. I can finally see why.

• Like 1

Necro! Merry Christmas to my great friends. Miss you all - enjoy the holidays!!
  • Like 1

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd103/laserspray/internet%20stuff/smilies/merrychristmas.gif
  • Like 1

Thanks, Necromancer. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

:)

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and a prosperous Happy New Year to you, the Mrs., and the kids!

:cheers:

• Like 1

Great Facebook page

Necromancer. i just "liked" your page ! Merry Christmas to you and all the fantastic RUSHERS!

Thanks. We're kinda updating it a little, and adding some smaller journeys that were still very fun. It'll really take off in about a half year, when we embark on the full-time RV lifestyle. Hang around. :)