Analog Kid Alternate Lyrics?

maxeystcharles

Ged could also have done it for any of the minor league cities in which the team has two-syllable nicknames, but from my experience, didn't. The shows I went to were in cities (Bridgeport, Buffalo) with two-syllable minor league team names (Bluefish and Bisons, respectively), both with stadiums very close to the venue, and during AK he just said "baseball cap".

Ged could also have done it for any of the minor league cities in which the team has two-syllable nicknames, but from my experience, didn't. The shows I went to were in cities (Bridgeport, Buffalo) with two-syllable minor league team names (Bluefish and Bisons, respectively), both with stadiums very close to the venue, and during AK he just said "baseball cap".

Actually he could've done it in Buffalo and said "Sabres" cap. They were after all playing in the same arena the Buffalo Sabres do.

Not to mention, the very last "You move me, you move me..." section of the song, Geddy switches around the "with your buildings and your eyes" / "over seas and city lights" parts. :yes:

Actually he could've done it in Buffalo and said "Sabres" cap. They were after all playing in the same arena the Buffalo Sabres do.

Ha, good call. It makes sense (though, at least baseball players wear the hats, whereas with hockey it's just the fans since the players have helmets). What a great show that was, despite my having a cold that weekend. I was also enjoying looking around from my Row 5, Alex-side seats at all the people with the VIP lanyards thinking "I paid about $200 less than you!"

And yeah, he definitely switches around the order of the lines when the chorus comes around for the final time...it threw me off at both shows, hehe.

I wish he sang Goldeyes cap when they were in Winnipeg, but since they are not in the MLB I guess not.

I'm sure most of y'all are fare too young to remember "One likes to believe in the freedom of BASEBALL" from back in the day.

My favorite time seeing that was in Saginaw, Mi in '84 just a couple weeks after the Tigers had won the World Series :codger: :codger: :codger:

EDIT:

Adding YT Vid as an example

2:05

Edited by Snaked