What's the deal with no tour programs?

clem

I posted on the "San Antonio" review thread that there were none being sold. Have there been any being sold at any of the recent shows? I noticed the Backstage Club web site doesn't have them for sale either.

Anyone know?

Clem

I was curious about this too! I went to three merch stands at the Phoenix show and no cigar. Hopefully the online store will have them back in stock soon since they have all the others.

Way back in Edmonton, Sept. 30, there were loads of tour programs for sale - at the merch kiosks, and from a couple of ladies standing around selling the programs and keychains. I'm surprised there's a drought of them - I wonder if they're not being produced enough - demand being greater than supply - or if they're just not a big seller and are thus not being sold... nah, that can't be it. Rush tour programs should be here to stay!

Thanks for the Houston update, Earthshine. It's nice to know I didn't "miss them somewhere" in San Antonio. Seriously, though, don't you think 140,000 is a bit high? Although, I admit, I'm too lazy to do math right now. Still, though, they DID run out during the tour.

But they'll print up some more soon and have them for sale on the website, right? Right?? Anyone???

Clem

I posted on the "San Antonio" review thread that there were none being sold. Have there been any being sold at any of the recent shows? I noticed the Backstage Club web site doesn't have them for sale either.

Anyone know?

Clem

This makes no sense! They had a ton in San Jose, Universal and Vegas! The were on the website too.

I am sure they will press more especially for the Euro Tour!!

I did not get one for Cleveland show( yes they had them) because i don't really like carrying around tour merchandise at the venue. So thought i would get one on Rush backstage club.... Not only do they not have them, there not going to have them at all! :( E-mailed them and the answer I was told...." there sold out concerts & backstage club. Not able to secure the rights to reprint more."...???? Guess jump on it for Europe tour next year if available online backstage club. Weird and disappointing!!! :(

I purchased 7 VIP Packages between the Philly and Montreal shows, and thus ended up with 7 Tour Shirts, 7 Tour Books, 7 Posters, 7 Bags and 70 Picks.

So I wondered ... what to do with them??? I peeked at ebay and saw multiple listings for the VIP swag at $80. each.

Haven't done it yet but that can help recoup some of the $2175 I've spent only on tix so far. Add show merch and travel to Canada for a 4-day weekend and well,, here I am.

Only for :rush:

And am ready to do it again this spring and summer.

:rush: