• Friday The 13th Part 5, A New Beginning
    • Friday The 13th Part 6, Jason Lives
    • Friday The 13th Part 7, The New Blood
    • Friday The 13th Part 8, Jason Takes Manhattan
    • Friday The 13th Part 9, Jason Goes To Hell
    • Friday The 13th Part 10, Jason X
    • Freddy vs Jason

QUOTE (Babycat @ Oct 26 2012, 02:40 AM)
I've seen the 1st part but I wouldn't say it was a favorite. Yet I never quite got Freddy vs Jason either.

You've only seen 2 movies in the series? I didn't see too much after Part 8. Jason hitching a ride to New York was a bad idea I thought. LOL

Part 2 has always been my favorite. Love sack head Jason- still find him creepy after all theses years. Actually, the first 4 Fridays are all great- back when Jason was just a deformed man- child, before he turned into an unstoppable killing machine. Oh, and Amy Steel who played Ginny has always been my favorite Friday heroine. wub.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Oct 26 2012, 02:57 AM)
1, and actually the 2009 Rob Zombie version beat all the other ones.

Are you thinking Halloween? Rob Zombie did that remake, not Friday the 13th. While I'm on the subject, the Friday remake was a pile of steaming shit and so were the Rob Zombie Halloweens. 062802puke_prv.gif

Never dug the first one that much. Most of the others are bad, but I still enjoy them except for part 5, which is just shit all around. 4 is probably the best, but my favorite is part 6. Goofy as f**k and I love it. Edited by Storm Shadow

When I was a younger 6 and 7 were my favorites because of how rediculously high the body counts were in both. I think Jason killed close to 20 people each in both films 1287.gif

I went with 6 because it was the better movie overall and let's not forget the awesome soundtrack song Alice Cooper provided for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA04BJf75-k

1022.gif

I saw the remake and Freddy vs Jason. Fell asleep during the remake, laughed throughout Freddy vs Jason because of how hard it was trying (like every horror movie I've seen).

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Oct 26 2012, 11:30 AM)
When I was a younger 6 and 7 were my favorites because of how rediculously high the body counts were in both. I think Jason killed close to 20 people each in both films 1287.gif

I went with 6 because it was the better movie overall and let's not forget the awesome soundtrack song Alice Cooper provided for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA04BJf75-k

1022.gif

Plus, it had humor in it that kind of set the stage for movies like Scream and Cabin In The Woods. VI is definitely my favorite.

QUOTE (Enemy Within 77 @ Oct 26 2012, 03:19 AM)
QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Oct 26 2012, 02:57 AM)
1, and actually the 2009 Rob Zombie version beat all the other ones.

Are you thinking Halloween? Rob Zombie did that remake, not Friday the 13th. While I'm on the subject, the Friday remake was a pile of steaming shit and so were the Rob Zombie Halloweens. 062802puke_prv.gif

You got that right. Rob Zombie needs to stick to music. I was so looking forward to the Halloween remake by Zombie and then it was just terrible when it came out. Nobody can top the original so it's kind of pointless anyway.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Oct 26 2012, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Oct 26 2012, 02:48 PM)
Which one had the most full frontal nudity?  confused13.gif

Probably 5, so there's the one thing going for that movie. That and the scene where a guy hacks up a fat kid over a candy bar dispute.

The 5's my fav! laugh.gif