TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Love the changes. Embrace change. Read "Who Moved My Cheese?". Has anyone had a fanny-attack on the changes, or the initial slowness yet? I do love it when people get angry with de internetz.

Right?

Obviously the photo and smiley thing will be fixed. Living without them is only temporary. Patience! We jumped from software version 1.3 all the way up to 3.3. A lot of changes happened in that span.

And also if I click on my own profile, Chat, Forum, anywhere, I get rerouted to advertising links. Took me 15 attempts to get into here...

Well, you know what they say. 15th time is the charm.

We're just going through some growing pains. 73 (x'49') will get it resolved as he is quite on top of things. Signatures will get squared away (I stepped all over mine too) and performance will improve. Fix forward.

As it says in big friendly letters on the hugely popular, though mostly apocryphal, book: DON'T PANIC

:

Hmmm....my pic is gone. default/old.gif

Most people lost their avatar. You'll have to re-upload it. (EDIT: you just did that.)

For those who haven't figured it out yet, your avatar and profile pic are one in the same now. Upload a pic that is at least 200x200 pixels and the board will resize it for both your profile and avatar.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Most people lost their avatar. You'll have to re-upload it. (EDIT: you just did that.)

For those who haven't figured it out yet, your avatar and profile pic are one in the same now. Upload a pic that is at least 200x200 pixels and the board will resize it for both your profile and avatar.

I notice Dennis Hopper is holding the fort all by his lonesome

I notice Dennis Hopper is holding the fort all by his lonesome

Thinking of making a new one. Besides, Dennis can hold down any fort, and he'll be well-dressed while doing it!

Very Slow....Where is the Image button to post a pic?

We know it's slow. It won't stay that way.

The IMG button is there. It's a button that looks sort of like a Polaroid picture. But right now it's not working properly. That'll get fixed too.

Thanks, I posted before reading the rest of this thread....Patience

The IMG button is there. It's a button that looks sort of like a Polaroid picture. But right now it's not working properly. That'll get fixed too.

Missed the Polaroid button... Edited to add: what Polaroid button?

Edited by Babycat

Avatar replaced, sig intact. I'm glad I took the weekend off. Logging in this morning I can see that there is a bit of work to do, but so far it looks great and will just take a little getting used to, but life is change.

I also noticed that pages load slow. I found that an easy solution is to open another page in your web browser. Any page, your email or something else. When you click to go to the next page and it is loading slow click on the other page you have open and the TRF page will suddenly open quite quickly. It works for me anyway.

Great job and good luck on the new look.

Missed the Polaroid button... Edited to add: what Polaroid button?

Look at the two rows of buttons right above where you type your post. An upper row and lower row of buttons. The image button is on the lower row, below and to the left of the smiley face button. Three buttons to the left of the Twitter button (the blue T). But it doesn't seem to be working yet anyway.

• The topic was unpinned