TRF Software Update Updates

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

We'll see a few of those while we make adjustments and have to reboot the board.

In the How Much Do You Love Rush thread none of the quotes are working properly

Edit: Yet here they work fine.

Edited by billybobjoe1881

No freaking idea how to get my avatar back in. . .oh well, will figure it out later! Have gotten a new computer since I last uploaded anything.

Like it! Though at first I thought I'd signed on to The Other Board!

No freaking idea how to get my avatar back in. . .oh well, will figure it out later! Have gotten a new computer since I last uploaded anything.

Like it! default/new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Though at first I thought I'd signed on to The Other Board!

You'll have to re-upload it to the board. Or, host it on Gravatar. Linking it to Photobucket or any other pic hosting site doesn't work anymore.

In the area where you post, you'll see a single smiley. Click that and it will reveal them on the bottom. Click Show All to see them all in a popup window. Only drawback is you can't specify favorites like on the old board. That sucks.

Sorry hun, can't see any smilies anywhere!

Looks like the new board uses different code for quoting a post, which means any quotes from the old board aren't translating properly. You can still read them, but they're not in this nice quote box.

I also see that it only quotes the last post. No quote inside of a quote. Hopefully that can be changed.

Looks like the new board uses different code for quoting a post, which means any quotes from the old board aren't translating properly. You can still read them, but they're not in this nice quote box.

I also see that it only quotes the last post. No quote inside of a quote. Hopefully that can be changed.

Quote within quote fixed.

I did just get an SQL server error page back from IP.Board server. Then I had a page not displayed (Firefox could not connect) for TRF main page. Background ping-of-death against GTE DNS and gentle name ping of TRF were clean and fast during the incident.

We'll see a few of those while we make adjustments and have to reboot the board.

Yes, just reporting.

This appears to be a much more feature rich app. Thanks for your work 73. Good job.

default/trink39.gif

<edit: I appear to have stepped on my NWW banner...hmmm....>

Edited by CygnusGal

For now, 5 is the max. Any more than that and we have to pay an extra fee. If enough people show interest in being in chat we'll upgrade it.

Gotcha! Ok hun, no problem. I never went on chat before anyway. I was just curious for the first time! Typical! :-D I'll try when there's fewer peeps on.

• The topic was unpinned