The Bootleg from Manchester

kentpilot

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kent,

Can you please take the day off from work or school and get back to work on this? smile.gif

You can eat, sleep, shower, watch TV, check your e-mail & Facebook, exercise, see your family and friends when you are finished young man!

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

all of us here.

OK, well maybe not everyone, but at least me and the good Doctor Birdsong

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 10 2012, 09:16 AM)
bumper.gif

I'm just bumping to try to keep this thread on the first page because too many crybabies keep starting threads. Geez could we put on Xanadu pass out some Xanax please.

Don't worry guys i'm still working.

Last night I tried uploading the first CD to mediafire, and even after paying the money to upgrade to pro, it wouldn't let me do it, I asked for a refund and even after using their service for only 3 hours they said NO.

So I've switched over to Dropbox(bit slower more reliable) used them before happy with it. So it's uploading FLAC files now, I'm transferring the .wav files to mp3 got a couple request to do so, and I'm still updating the sound cloud along with the fact it will be on grooveshark soon, don't worry folks I'm still working on it. Didn't expect all the interest, and I'm glad you're happy with my hobby.

It's labor of love! biggrin.gif

Working on Manhattan Project now.

http://i.imgur.com/IKiS2.jpg

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Sep 10 2012, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Sep 10 2012, 09:16 AM)
bumper.gif

I'm just bumping to try to keep this thread on the first page because too many crybabies keep starting threads.  Geez could we put on Xanadu pass out some Xanax please.

Don't worry guys i'm still working.

Last night I tried uploading the first CD to mediafire, and even after paying the money to upgrade to pro, it wouldn't let me do it, I asked for a refund and even after using their service for only 3 hours they said NO.

So I've switched over to Dropbox(bit slower more reliable) used them before happy with it. So it's uploading FLAC files now, I'm transferring the .wav files to mp3 got a couple request to do so, and I'm still updating the sound cloud along with the fact it will be on grooveshark soon, don't worry folks I'm still working on it. Didn't expect all the interest, and I'm glad you're happy with my hobby.

It's labor of love! biggrin.gif

Working on Manhattan Project now.

http://i.imgur.com/IKiS2.jpg

YEA!!!!!!!!!!

And the crowd rejoiced as the young KentPilot continued!...

...you rock brother!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Sep 10 2012, 12:07 PM)
Kent,

Can you please take the day off from work or school and get back to work on this? smile.gif

You can eat, sleep, shower, watch TV, check your e-mail & Facebook, exercise, see your family and friends when you are finished young man!

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

all of us here.

I actually got I think food poisoning(was vomiting this moring) didn't go to school and off work til Wednesday! hahaha! I'm back to work now!

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Sep 10 2012, 12:13 PM)
Kent,

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

all of us here.

I actually got I think food poisoning(was vomiting this moring) didn't go to school and off work til Wednesday! hahaha! I'm back to work now!

rofl3.gif

So, you are saying that we should be happy that you have food poisoning?

Seriously, I hope you feel better and thanks again.

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Sep 10 2012, 12:18 PM)
Kent,

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

all of us here.

rofl3.gif

No government class so I'm happy.

QUOTE (kentpilot @ Sep 10 2012, 12:20 PM)
QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Sep 10 2012, 12:18 PM)
Kent,

Thanks in advance.

Signed,

all of us here.

rofl3.gif

No government class so I'm happy.

Red Sector A is amazing with the strings, how can people not like this song, I like it with or without strings.