HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LADIRUSHFAN80..

Cygnus

2 of the many sides of ladirushfan80:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41138000/jpg/_41138900_michelle_pfeiffer203ap.jpg

http://www.spacestation.carolan.info/Catwoman%2520-%2520Michelle%2520Pfeiffer.jpg

trink39.gif HAPPY ANNIVERSARY roomie!!!! trink39.gif

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

wow.... ohmy.gif

eight years 'eh?

My... where has the time gone? unsure.gif

I know you can go back to the first original post you ever made here on TRF, but i remember it all too well.

RushRevisited had posted a thread on a different message board inviting one and all to this new site.

And, so, that's where it all began. I had just returned from the R30 Show in Toronto ! cool.gif

Yikes!!! So much in those 8 years has occurred in my life. And TRF was there for me thru all of it. heart.gif

Anyway... i know i am not as much of a regular poster as i had in years past, but i still lurke (stalk) about often Because of this place, I have made some of the most wonderful and meaningful life long connections that i am forever grateful for. I have had the honor of spending time with some amazing RUSH fans, and even spent an evening with the 3 Admins sharing a drink or two. trink39.gif

So blessed!! yes.gif

Thanks Cygnus for starting this thread. I always enjoy your connection we have as well. Your messages make my day. kishug.gif

To all of those i have come to to know here, and those i have yet to connect with, Thanks so much for what you have brought to my life.

coy.gif