90 second clip of NEW Kiss tune

Did nothing for me, personally. I keep waiting for Kiss to redefine themselves and try something new and fresh. I know they won't, I get it, but that's just how I feel. That song was so lame and formulaic, I can't get into it. Same old, same old.

Not trying to offend, just being honest.

By the way, I've been a fan since I was 13 years old so...

Nice . Rush should get Paul to mix their next album biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jul 1 2012, 02:56 PM)
Have the whole tune now. The intro is VERY 70s. Has an Alive II studio side feel to it. All American Man meets I Stole Your Love...but then the rest has an Animalize vibe to it, so a bit of a 70s-80s Kiss fusion to me.

Yep that's what I hear. biggrin.gif

Pretty good though , they're not gonna do anything very different at this point.

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Jul 1 2012, 03:08 PM)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m677fiMNL21r41unfo1_500.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I gave it a listen and really like what I hear.

It's got that classic KISS groove with a perfect blend of 80s KISS and Sonic Boom.

The new album is going be fantastic...I've just got a feeling about that!

First Van Halen, then Rush, now this...shaping up to be a great year for rock music, that's for certain.

Now, slightly off topic, but when can we expect the Destroyer Deluxe Edition?

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jul 2 2012, 12:55 AM)
listened to the whole song a few times.....and not too pumped. I'll just listen to their old albums, as opposed to attempts to rehash it.

I love the old stuff. They really could be less formulaic, in trying to duplicate it, but I guess that's Kiss. "Love um, leave um"

QUOTE (Tick @ Jul 2 2012, 10:43 AM)
listened to the whole song a few times.....and not too pumped. I'll just listen to their old albums, as opposed to attempts to rehash it.

I love the old stuff. They really could be less formulaic, in trying to duplicate it, but I guess that's Kiss. "Love um, leave um"

I'd love to train Tick up as a carnie booth fighter. Tick has a lot of fight in him and I think I can exploit that and make a champion out of him...

cool10.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 2 2012, 03:52 PM)

I'd love to train Tick up as a carnie booth fighter. Tick has a lot of fight in him and I think I can exploit that and make a champion out of him...

cool10.gif

"He'll knock ya into tomorrow, Rock!"

QUOTE (Tick @ Jul 2 2012, 04:22 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 2 2012, 03:52 PM)

cool10.gif

"He'll knock ya into tomorrow, Rock!"

laugh.gif goodpost.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jul 3 2012, 12:47 AM)
I'm a Kiss fan and it sounds OK. Definitely an attempt to capture the 70's vibe. I doubt that it will be battling CA for record of the year though.

No, Smashing Pumpkins "Oceania" will be doing that.