Who is going to be the Rushgoober/METALDAD of

treeduck

Which normally positive TRFer will go goober on CA?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which normally positive TRFer will go goober on CA?

• 1 Gompers
    • 2 JohnnyBlaze
    • 3 Rushman14
    • 4 Lonestar Boogie/Django/whatever he changes his name to next
    • 5 Canadianice
    • 6 Hatchet Pete
    • 7 Kelly D
    • 8 Babycat
    • 9 Mr Henry Gale
    • 10 troutman
    • 11 Pedro2112
    • 12 Storm Shadow
    • 13 Lost in Xanadu
    • 14 Emotion Detector
    • 15 Steel Rat
    • 16 D-Rock
    • 17 Ya_Big_Tree
    • 18 Steely Caress
    • 19 Rush Cocky
    • 20 RUSHHEAD666
    • 21 Bastille Dave
    • 22 apetersvt
    • 23 Lerxt1990
    • 24 invisible airwave
    • 25 thesweetscience
    • 26 laughedatbytime
    • 27 shredder2
    • 28 Ovningskora
    • 29 The Owl
    • 30 GeddyLeeRoth
    • 31 Lerxter
    • 32 Tick
    • 33 Your Lion
    • 34 Ancient Ways
    • 35 Earthshine
    • 36 Cyclonus X-1
    • 37 Del Duio
    • 38 Xanadood
    • 39 Pound of Obscure
    • 40 Mara

There's no trenken or Geminirising in the list or any of those guys like ReflectedLight and WCFIELDS because they're usually negative, critical, or they might call it pragmatic, but anyway they're too obvious as candidates so it wouldn't be any kind of surprise. We're looking for people who usually suck up big time like Goober does with Signals and the debut, and like METALDAD does with Counterparts who then turn on new albums like a rabid poodle!So come on now let's guess which of the suck-up bitches turns rogue!

I've suggested names of people who could be candidates and some names may cause outrage! ohmy.gif

Have at it me buckos! 1287.gif

(I was going to put a character called andrew28 on but he seems like too much of a noob, in a year people will be like WHO???)

Tick is on the list because I think he's going to become a Clockwork Angels turncoat, I think he's got some turncoat in him! The creepy turncoat! laugh.gif

I have a feeling Mara may go rogue one day soon too!

I'm not on the list because I KNOW I'm a suck-up bitch to CA already and I like all the albums to a greater or lesser (Presto, RTB, T4E) extent...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell am I on the list?!? Oh yeah, I feel honored to make your lists.... that and you're a big dumb Saints fan laugh.gif Edited by Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 21 2012, 12:02 PM)
Why the hell am I on the list?!? Oh yeah, I feel honored to make your lists.... that and you're a big dumb Saints fan laugh.gif

You sound like a damn turncoat that's why you're on the list!

You little Fudgepacker! tongue.gif

1287.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2012, 12:04 PM)
Why the hell am I on the list?!? Oh yeah, I feel honored to make your lists.... that and you're a big dumb Saints fan laugh.gif

1287.gif

moon.gif

1287.gif

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 21 2012, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2012, 12:04 PM)

1287.gif

moon.gif

1287.gif

laugh.gif wink.gif

Not a chance in hell that it's me. I've got it in the top 6-7 and it will stay there. I've already listened to it more than anything since p/g.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 21 2012, 12:08 PM)
Not a chance in hell that it's me. I've got it in the top 6-7 and it will stay there. I've already listened to it more than anything since p/g.

You could go rogue yet!

ohmy.gif 1287.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2012, 11:09 AM)
Not a chance in hell that it's me.    I've got it in the top 6-7 and it will stay there.      I've already listened to it more than anything since p/g.

You could go rogue yet!

ohmy.gif 1287.gif

Let's see, I've stuck with the Cubs and Dolphins, so my loyalty should not be an issue.

Let me put it this way...there's more chance of Tannehill becoming the next Marino than there is of me turning on CA.

Not a chance in hell that it's me.    I've got it in the top 6-7 and it will stay there.     

Change "top 6-7" to "top 5-6" and this might as well be my response.

If I didn't forsake the Lions after 0-16, it's probably safe to say I'll never turn my back on Clockwork. smile.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2012, 12:59 PM)
There's no trenken or Geminirising in the list or any of those guys like ReflectedLight and WCFIELDS because they're usually negative, critical, or they might call it pragmatic, but anyway they're too obvious as candidates so it wouldn't be any kind of surprise. We're looking for people who usually suck up big time like Goober does with Signals and the debut, and like METALDAD does with Counterparts who then turn on new albums like a rabid poodle!So come on now let's guess which of the suck-up bitches turns rogue!

I've suggested names of people who could be candidates and some names may cause outrage! ohmy.gif

Have at it me buckos! 1287.gif

(I was going to put a character called andrew28 on but he seems like too much of a noob, in a year people will be like WHO???)

Tick is on the list because I think he's going to become a Clockwork Angels turncoat, I think he's got some turncoat in him! The creepy turncoat! laugh.gif

I'm not on the list because I KNOW I'm a suck-up bitch to CA already and I like all the albums to a greater or lesser (Presto, RTB, T4E) extent...

Not going rogue. I will still be rocking out to CA when I'm 85 and in the old folks' home!

I knew there was no way I would make it on that list.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Now if there were a "most annoying TRF member since the Release of CA" Poll. I would be at the top of the list.

yes.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 21 2012, 12:27 PM)

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Now if there were a "most annoying TRF member since the Release of CA" Poll. I would be at the top of the list.

yes.gif

Who are you again?

tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 21 2012, 12:23 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2012, 12:59 PM)

Have at it me buckos!  1287.gif

Not going rogue. I will still be rocking out to CA when I'm 85 and in the old folks' home!

Everyone THINKS they'll never go rogue until they do!

wink.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 21 2012, 12:27 PM)

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

yes.gif

goodpost.gif laugh.gif

I'm just glad it won't be me this time around - I'm loving Clockwork Angels so far! yes.gif

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober2/banana3.gif http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober2/banana30.gif http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober2/banana3.gif http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober2/banana30.gif http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober2/banana3.gif http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober2/banana30.gif http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rushgoober5/rushgoober2/banana3.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2012, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 21 2012, 12:26 PM)
ohmy.gif my first appearance in a duck poll. Even though my name is misspelled, I'm honored biggrin.gif

How do you know it's you then?

wink.gif

I... don't. Oh the indignity sad.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 21 2012, 12:50 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2012, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jun 21 2012, 12:26 PM)
ohmy.gif my first appearance in a duck poll. Even though my name is misspelled, I'm honored biggrin.gif

How do you know it's you then?

wink.gif

I... don't. Oh the indignity sad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No it is you...

biggrin.gif