IN N Out Milkshake

LeaveMyThingAlone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 14 2012, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 14 2012, 04:41 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 14 2012, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 14 2012, 02:59 PM)
If there existed a chain of restaurants whose packaging featured snippets from the writings of Aleister Crowley, and they had really awesomely incredible burgers and fries, I would still eat there.

How about selected quotes from Josef Stalin?

Well, since Stalin was an atheist. . .technically not quite parallel with the Bible or Crowley.

But since you ask - if someone else paid for it, then yes, I'd eat a Stalinburger. biggrin.gif

Wasn't really going for the religious angle, just wondering if there was anyone whose repugnant beliefs of or influences on the seller of an otherwise desirable product would keep you from purchasing or using that product (and trying to avoid Godwin's Law).

I know, and I was trying to weasel out of having to really think about an answer by throwing back a couple of lame nitpicky details. wink.gif

And dammit, now I really really really want a giant cheeseburger.

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 14 2012, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 14 2012, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 14 2012, 04:41 PM)
QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jun 14 2012, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 14 2012, 02:59 PM)
If there existed a chain of restaurants whose packaging featured snippets from the writings of Aleister Crowley, and they had really awesomely incredible burgers and fries, I would still eat there.

How about selected quotes from Josef Stalin?

Well, since Stalin was an atheist. . .technically not quite parallel with the Bible or Crowley.

But since you ask - if someone else paid for it, then yes, I'd eat a Stalinburger. biggrin.gif

Wasn't really going for the religious angle, just wondering if there was anyone whose repugnant beliefs of or influences on the seller of an otherwise desirable product would keep you from purchasing or using that product (and trying to avoid Godwin's Law).

I know, and I was trying to weasel out of having to really think about an answer by throwing back a couple of lame nitpicky details. wink.gif

And dammit, now I really really really want a giant cheeseburger.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Went to Five Guys yesterday...good stuff!

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jun 9 2012, 12:26 PM)
I've eaten burgers from just about every type and chain of restaurant, and In-N-Out blows them all away! Double-double Animal Style for me please.
I eat there once a week, religiously!

double-double animal style for sure. but get it protein sytle to save the calories for the shake!!

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 14 2012, 05:22 PM)
As far as fast food goes, In N Out is the best. No one can touch them. If you go there at 12PM on a Saturday Afternoon expect to wait at least half an hour for your food as their Drive Thrus will be backed up forever...

They also pay their employees quite a bit more than other fast food joints and as a result you typically have very clean cut polite and exceptional service to go with the unparalleled food.

I hit In N Out at least once a week, and it is probably my only unhealthy indulgence.

For those of you in California or in a state with In N Out, here are some "unlisted" menu items you may or may not know about

Cheeseburger Animal Style-
Comes with Pickles, Mustard, and Grilled Onions

Triple-Triple
3 Meat, 3 Cheese

Quadruple-Quadruple
4 Patties, 4 Cheese

French Fries Animal Style
Fries with melted cheese and the Thousand Island Sauce poured over it

Protein Style Cheeseburger-
Carb Friendly Burger with no Bun. Instead, it is wrapped in lettuce

That's all I can think of right now

Don't forget the Neopolitan shake...Yummy.

smile.gif

You guys haven't had had a decent hamburger yet....not until you have had a hamburger with the lot in Australia. It includes the 100% prime beef pattie, bacon, egg, pineapple, beetroot,BBQ sauce,and cheese. Nothing like it...

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jun 9 2012, 10:26 AM)
I've eaten burgers from just about every type and chain of restaurant, and In-N-Out blows them all away! Double-double Animal Style for me please.
I eat there once a week, religiously!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Jun 16 2012, 04:39 PM)
SoCal resident my whole life so I'm used to the awesomeness that is In N Out. Nice to see Five Guys in my area recently as well.

For fellow SoCal TRFers, anyone ever been to Legends or The Hat? Those are good burger joints around the region as well.

Has anyone tried The Habit yet? Very good but I agree IN N OUT RULES!

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 16 2012, 06:47 PM)
QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Jun 16 2012, 04:39 PM)
SoCal resident my whole life so I'm used to the awesomeness that is In N Out.  Nice to see Five Guys in my area recently as well.

For fellow SoCal TRFers, anyone ever been to Legends or The Hat?  Those are good burger joints around the region as well.

Has anyone tried The Habit yet? Very good but I agree IN N OUT RULES!

I'll have to go there next time I go through La Verne since I'm just east of LA County in Upland. That and Chino look like the closest locations.

This can also been seen as a representation of people who easily gulp down the belief system that they are born into just like the In-N-Out milkshake ......without much thought..............."I was brought up to believe"(BU2B2) and, "Ignorance is well and truly blessed"(CA), "Believe in what we're told blind men in the market"(BU2B) or blind people in California's In-N-Out burger?