Thank God Lisa Went Bye Bye

presto123

I was applauding out loud when Trump fired Lisa tonight. That tooting her own horn over and over every week was getting so old. I sure didn't see it coming though. I thought she would be in the final two for the drama if anything else. 653.gif

I would have loved to see an Aubrey vs Lisa showdown!

That would have made for interesting television. yes.gif

"Celebrity Apprentice" reality TV show with Donald Trump and miscellanous celebrities carrying out tasks for charity $.

Boo.

Lisa (aside from maybe Arsenio) was the only one left that I could root for. I guess it's time to pull for the dog pound. Anyone but that conniving manipulative demonchild Aubrey.

I really should've stopped watching after he fired Penn for no good reason. Hell, I should've stopped watching after he fired Michael Andretti for no good reason. Trump is an idiot.

I thought she and Aubrey would be duking it out in the end, but I was wrong. Aubrey is one tough cookie, I'll be surprised if she doesn't make it to the end.

QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 7 2012, 03:23 PM)
Boo.

Lisa (aside from maybe Arsenio) was the only one left that I could root for. I guess it's time to pull for the dog pound. Anyone but that conniving manipulative demonchild Aubrey.

I really should've stopped watching after he fired Penn for no good reason. Hell, I should've stopped watching after he fired Michael Andretti for no good reason. Trump is an idiot.

I think Michael Andretti got fired because he was not the original choice for being on the show.

Penn getting fired was really quite a puzzle, he got fired for a slogan, no one else was fired for something so insignificant as that as far as I know.

I would guess that along with non-disclosure bits of the contract that their are also other things that cannot be said about Trump or the show. Penn did a small article after the blue-man group episode aired. I am pretty sure this was written after the show had wrapped up. He said something along the lines that Trump just did not like him.

Penn's article..

Vissa D'arte Even on The Celebrity Apprentice

Edited by burgeranacoke

QUOTE (burgeranacoke @ May 9 2012, 02:58 PM)
QUOTE (KenJennings @ May 7 2012, 03:23 PM)
Boo.

I think Michael Andretti got fired because he was not the original choice for being on the show.

Penn getting fired was really quite a puzzle, he got fired for a slogan, no one else was fired for something so insignificant as that as far as I know.

I would guess that along with non-disclosure bits of the contract that their are also other things that cannot be said about Trump or the show. Penn did a small article after the blue-man group episode aired. I am pretty sure this was written after the show had wrapped up. He said something along the lines that Trump just did not like him.

Penn's article..

Vissa D'arte Even on The Celebrity Apprentice

Thanks for posting that! Really enjoyed that read. smile.gif

Love this show. It is very clearly a big advertisement for Trump and his ego but I don't care. I think it's great. And the challenges seems genuinely difficult.

Aubrey is clearly extremely intelligent. Everything she does is calculated and she knows full well how she sounds when she starts blabbing about how incredible she is...I think she is using this show as a platform for a reality show for her.....

5/13's episode was soooo dragged out. Two hours of what - what was that, really?

schla03.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ May 21 2012, 04:40 AM)
Congrats to Arsenio Hall for winning it all. I was sure Trump was going to pick Clay Aiken.

Aresenio Hall? Was it a celebrity version?

It was political just like picking Joan Rivers was and just like picking Brett Michaels was. I think he usually goes with who is more popular with the viewers in the final. That seems to be the pattern. I don't remember her name, but the woman Joan Rivers beat kicked ass and was way better than Joan Rivers. Bret Miichaels was a sentimental pick because he just had a stroke (or something) and Arsenio is trying to relaunch a late night talk show and I think Trump was helping him out.

I love the show, but he definitely doesn't make his picks based on just who deserves it

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ May 21 2012, 03:13 PM)
It was political just like picking Joan Rivers was and just like picking Brett Michaels was. I think he usually goes with who is more popular with the viewers in the final. That seems to be the pattern. I don't remember her name, but the woman Joan Rivers beat kicked ass and was way better than Joan Rivers. Bret Miichaels was a sentimental pick because he just had a stroke (or something) and Arsenio is trying to relaunch a late night talk show and I think Trump was helping him out.

I love the show, but he definitely doesn't make his picks based on just who deserves it

Totally agree and is that any way to do business? laugh.gif Trump should know better than anybody. But on second thought choosing the most popular one or the one that provides the best story line or most drama I guess is good for business......cough.......ratings.

I dunno, I'd much rather have Arsenio working for me than Clay. Arsenio is professional, easy going, considerate and resaonable (except for maybe his reaction to Aubrey, which was really perfectly understandable). On the other hand Clay Aiken just appeared to be constantly jealous of anyone smarter than him, unreceptive to criticism, and downright illogical at times. I'm amazed that Clay made it to the final two.