Creed, Nickelback, and hatred

QUOTE (invisible airwave @ Apr 25 2012, 03:51 PM)
I don't care about either one but Maroon 5 are worse than them as far as I'm concerned.

The thing about Maroon 5 is their fans are maroons and they're are marooned on an island of mediocrity... ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 25 2012, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 25 2012, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 25 2012, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 25 2012, 05:39 PM)
For what it's worth , i would take Creed anyday over Nickledick

I'd burn them all, and Maroon 5. Then mix their ashes with rotten vegetables and feed the delicious mixture to pigs. Then I'd kill and butcher the pigs.

Bring on the barbecue.

It's a BBQ fit for Chris Squire !

FACT:

If you barbecued Chris Squire, world hunger would end.

If you ate squire bacon you'd instantly grow a blonde mullet and wear garish stripey jackets...

People can like what they like.

Evanescence are another band everyone pretends they hate, but if a song comes on the radio they LOVE it. As for Creed, they had a huge fan base, but I am not sure their audience grew with them.

I hate Creed, but I respect three quartets of the band as being great musicians.

• Like 1

Evanescence are another band everyone pretends they hate, but if a song comes on the radio they LOVE it. As for Creed, they had a huge fan base, but I am not sure their audience grew with them.

I hate Creed, but I respect three quartets of the band as being great musicians.

Of course my friend! Let everyone listen to whatever they want!

"LET THEM EAT CAKE!"

• Like 1

I enjoy Creed more than Steely Dan or Guns n Roses, and most certainly more than Ghost!

I'm an Evanescence hipster. I hated them before it was cool to hate them

• Like 1

The biggest problem with Creed is that all of their stuff sounds the same. At least Nickelback can write decent pop tunes and their bass player is good.
  • Like 1

I like that one Nickleback song, what is it...

"It's not like you to say sorry

I was waitin' on a different story..."

What song is that?

The biggest problem with Creed is that all of their stuff sounds the same. At least Nickelback can write decent pop tunes and their bass player is good.

So you listen to them then, no wonder you have that scared look on your face! :hi:

So you listen to them then, no wonder you have that scared look on your face! :hi:

Yeah I did when they first came out. I do like Nickelbacks Silver Side Up.

Yeah I did when they first came out. I do like Nickelbacks Silver Side Up.

Silverback stuff?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-D0PkJXSXI-g/UMlurSk9hqI/AAAAAAAABtw/HT3DCw8kbFQ/s1600/Silverback+Gorilla+Animal.jpg

I should put this thread on IGNORE! It's just bait that I want to swallow whole.

Two of the worst bands ever made in the universe.

I would rather listen to the Bay City Rollers and Orleans and Pablo Cruise while in a hot tub filled with alligators and sea snakes.

• Like 1

I should put this thread on IGNORE! It's just bait that I want to swallow whole.

I would rather listen to the Bay City Rollers and Orleans and Pablo Cruise while in a hot tub filled with alligators and sea snakes.

And a couple of ISIS maniacs with AK-47s!!

Creed and Nickleback is the musical version of McDonalds...barely tolerable and adequate to get you to the next meal, but definately not something that's enjoyed.