I bet i'm the only one

Dylan2712

Have you listened to 'Headlong Flight' ?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Have you listened to 'Headlong Flight' ?

• Hell yes!
    • Nope, im waiting for the full album.

I know, i'm crazy rofl3.gif

I'm probably the only one who hasn't listened to Headlong Flight. Is there anyone else who is waiting for the full album? tongue.gif

EDIT: oops, wrong section (?) my bad..

Edited by Dylan2712

QUOTE (Dylan2712 @ Apr 19 2012, 10:26 PM)
I know, i'm crazy rofl3.gif

Yep! You're crazy tongue.gif wink.gif

Ha, I'm probably the only other person that is waiting...!

I wanna sit down and listen to the entire album from start to finish, all songs fresh. I haven't even listened to Caravan and BU2B except for seeing them live in concert and watching them in the TM dvd a few weeks ago.

It's the whole package with me!

But hey, I'm crazy like that.

QUOTE (Mika @ Apr 20 2012, 04:45 AM)
Ha, I'm probably the only other person that is waiting...!

I wanna sit down and listen to the entire album from start to finish, all songs fresh. I haven't even listened to Caravan and BU2B except for seeing them live in concert and watching them in the TM dvd a few weeks ago.

It's the whole package with me!

But hey, I'm crazy like that.

Nope

I'm waiting as well.

trink39.gif

No! You're not crazy for waiting.

I've listened to it so much I'm bored with it! My wife sings it in here sleep. My kids are humming it all the time. My dog runs under the table everytime I turn on my Stereo! Mocking Birds outside my house are starting sing the opening bass line. The hood kids are calling me and requesting that I play something else. Satelite Radio now has a feed from my Itunes playlist. The Goverment thinks I'm a Canadian Spy and "Headlong Flight" contains secret codes for smuggling Canadians into the US.

So no, you're not crazy for waiting!

no.gif

QUOTE (vital signz @ Apr 20 2012, 04:30 AM)
Did you ever sneak a peek at Christmas presents when you were young??? laugh.gif

All the time! i loved hunting for gifts and i found about half of them every year. however, it didn't make Christmas any better that i knew what i was getting.

with this album, i know im gonna love it because i've already heard Caravan and BU2B and if i listen to headlong flight, thats 1/4 of the album. I've done both where i listen to as much as i can as soon as i can and i've waited, and generally the times i wait turn out to be the albums i've like more. but like i said, im gonna love it regardless if i listen to a stream or leak or nothing until release date.

Glad to see im not entirely alone on my quest. Cheers, fellow Resist-ers ! trink39.gif

Several times. Downloaded the song and the video. yes.gif