What format will you prefer for Clockwork Angels?

treeduck

What format will you prefer for your purchase of Clockwork Angels?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What format will you prefer for your purchase of Clockwork Angels?

• 1 CD, the only way to go these days
    • 2 MP3, I'm a downloading sneak & I parade around in my mother's undies!
    • 3 Vinyl, I'm a dinosaur rocker, or a teenage 70s throwback like Coldfire
    • 4 I'm gonna burn it into my eyeball later realising I can't hear with my eyes
    • 5 Tongue depresser audio at the hospital where they keep my brain in a jar
    • 6 Knob to earhole therapy patch, Cock Rock for REAL!
    • 7 Butthole bob-sleighing DVD, via active ass roam cam LIVE in rectal stereo
    • 8 Zit cleaning firewire network drive, music while your spots explode!
    • 9 Jet-stream wanking diaform for online podcast album drip w/ ICU tank
    • 10 Fat gut MP3 bitch slap, with knuckle dusters for sharper resonance
    • 11 Strangulation absorption audio with yoga class warm-down after use
    • 12 Root Canal Audio Cap, the deeper the drill goes, the louder the music!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 4 2012, 09:57 AM)
Can I just have the band follow me around playing the album live nonstop?

You mean "Own Clone Life Form music format" you realise you have to feed and clothe the band yourself? unsure.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Apr 4 2012, 09:59 AM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 4 2012, 02:57 PM)
Can I just have the band follow me around playing the album live nonstop?

Yes. Yes you can.

I myself am getting each song on a goat encrusted 7" single. I'm fancy.

Good choice!

applaudit.gif

QUOTE (burgeranacoke @ Apr 4 2012, 09:10 PM)
Edison wax cylinder for that steam punk sound!
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/burgeranacoke/Edison-Wax-Cylinder-r.jpg

That's vintage stuff!

cool10.gif

I'll pre-order the CD via Amazon and if it does not arrive before it's available on iTunes I'll buy it there also.

I want the physical CD but I have a ton of credit on itunes as well so it's no biggie if I buy it twice.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/burgeranacoke/Edison-Wax-Cylinder-r.jpg

It's STILL the definitive way to listen to music. Audiophiles who know their shit KNOW this....

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Apr 6 2012, 02:57 PM)

It's STILL the definitive way to listen to music. Audiophiles who know their shit KNOW this....

Why are you not using it for your Motley Crue albums then?? tongue.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 4 2012, 06:00 AM)
Ok it's 2012, a new era, a new world! We're like explorers in a strange and exotic landscape of dark and forbidding forests and windswept river valleys, discovering new forms of plant and animal life, new species never seen before by human eyes. This landscape also boasts many of the familiar creatures known to all of us, like the well known heavy metal band RUSH! 1022.gif

And so as we gaze upon in this weird and amazing new landscape, we realise that it is indeed 2012 and the end could be truly be nigh, but by the holy pentecostal pants of the Magnificent Christos Himself, we still need to buy new METAL and prog albums to keep our bodies and our minds strong for the battle ahead. We need to taste the bread of quality metal wonder so we may live anew for another season. Whether it be CDs, vinyl, MP3s, electric shock audio, dermal absorption music patches, retinal sonic eyeglasses, auditory anally wired brainstem stimulation, music powder stimulant via inhalation cluster globules (with snot bubble reduction factor 5 built in as standard) and so on, it has to be my friends, it HAS to be! 1287.gif

So my question to you good people is: how will you buy Clockwork Angels, the brand new PROGRESSIVE DEATH METAL MASTERPIECE by Canadian Masters of Morbid Mayhem RUSH!!??

And if you're planning to buy several formats, just name your FIRST choice...

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

Performance art. Treeduck will pantomime CA for me on demand. laugh.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 7 2012, 08:56 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Apr 4 2012, 06:00 AM)
Ok it's 2012, a new era, a new world! We're like explorers in a strange and exotic landscape of dark and forbidding forests and windswept river valleys, discovering new forms of plant and animal life, new species never seen before by human eyes. This landscape also boasts many of the familiar creatures known to all of us, like the well known heavy metal band RUSH!  1022.gif

And so as we gaze upon in this weird and amazing new landscape, we realise that it is indeed 2012 and the end could be truly be nigh, but by the holy pentecostal pants of the Magnificent Christos Himself, we still need to buy new METAL and prog albums to keep our bodies and our minds strong for the battle ahead. We need to taste the bread of quality metal wonder so we may live anew for another season. Whether it be CDs, vinyl, MP3s, electric shock audio, dermal absorption music patches, retinal sonic eyeglasses, auditory anally wired brainstem stimulation, music powder stimulant via inhalation cluster globules (with snot bubble reduction factor 5 built in as standard) and so on, it has to be my friends, it HAS to be!  1287.gif

So my question to you good people is: how will you buy Clockwork Angels, the brand new PROGRESSIVE DEATH METAL MASTERPIECE by Canadian Masters of Morbid Mayhem RUSH!!??

And if you're planning to buy several formats, just name your FIRST choice...

cool10.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif  cool10.gif

Performance art. Treeduck will pantomime CA for me on demand. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

joker.gif

I've ordered the SHM version through amazon.

Although, I will, most likely, buy it from Itunes at midnight on release day.

Oh yeah, by the way, I chose option 5, "Tongue depresser audio at the hospital where they keep my brain in a jar".

Let the countdown continue...

2.gif AlexFinal.gif 2.gif NeilFinal.gif 2.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

I'll be buying the CD, but if they release a run of Vynil I'm going to buy it and put it right next to my sealed copy of Caravan/BU2B.