Cygnvs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 15 2012, 08:49 AM)
Friends,

I'm selling this product here http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-224...2112-moving-_JM

If someone is interested, please contact us.

Thank you.

2.gif

let me get this right, you joined trf 2 years ago and this is your first post AND your trying to tout some crappy plastic ornament .....i think not "friend" angry.gif

$300 for a plastic Neil....?

Really?

What in the Sam Hell does anyone think people are..? fools?

A Todd MacFarlene Bark at the Moon Ozzy goes for much less.

This is insane.

It looks like John Rutsey dressed as Neil anyway.

QUOTE (Perchance to Dream @ Feb 15 2012, 07:45 PM)
Ya'll should super-size that baby and replace the Christ the Redeemer statue with it.

yes.gif

Maybe you could do the same and replace the statue of liberty, how about that?

It would be cool if there was an actual Neil Peart statue. Neil would undoubtedly attend the unveiling of it, because he loves two things more than anything; hero worship, and attending public events!

Alas, it's only a home chachki/knickknack. Still, I plan on buying 3* of them. yes.gif

*and by 3, I mean 0 tongue.gif

Edited by rushgoober

I remember further that in addition to the statue, I am selling the blu-ray band, too. The value is in cimda the two products.

But as my colleague said, need not feel offended, who find that the Brazilian currency is expensive. Just ignore the ad.

We need not be dull and coarse. wink.gif

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 11:42 AM)
I remember further that in addition to the statue, I am selling the blu-ray band, too. The value is in cimda the two products.

But as my colleague said, need not feel offended, who find that the Brazilian currency is expensive. Just ignore the ad.

We need not be dull and coarse.  wink.gif

For me, the main problem here isn't the currency, but the fact that you just joined the board, and your first order of business is to try and sell something, and to advertise your message board. Rush-related spam, but spam nonetheless. We don't like spam.

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 12:50 PM)
Ok, I do not usually participate in writing in the forum, but read it periodically. So I do not think I'm here just in order to sell. I read far more often the forum, than many who write here. Simple as that.

fair enough

how's $15 USD? *

* (IF no one else bids...)

Edited by ghostworks

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 12:50 PM)
Ok, I do not usually participate in writing in the forum, but read it periodically. So I do not think I'm here just in order to sell. I read far more often the forum, than many who write here. Simple as that.

But I'm not talking about how much you read. You're not selling or advertising anything when you're just reading.

After all the reading you've done, you decided to start posting, and as I read your first 8 posts. I see someone who joined here to sell stuff.

Simple as that.

And on his board, in the English section, there's a very conspicuous warning in red that says this:

Just in english, please! This is a non-profit web board. You may talk about business, share experiences about products and services, compare prices, but please avoid making marketing campaigns or selling your own products through this board. If you identify some potential customer, you may always reach this person through private message.

That be irony, no?

And what is not in English, gentlemen settlers?

I see here in this space, just a lot of prejudice and intolerance. Curious to see that the fans of a band that preaches in his lyrics, just the opposite. This is irony.

Maybe if it was not in Brazil - I bet that many here do not even know where it is - the treatment would be different.

Bunch of bastards.

QUOTE (Cygnvs @ Feb 16 2012, 01:30 PM)
And what is not in English, gentlemen settlers?

It's not the English, my friend. It's this that he was referring to:

please avoid making marketing campaigns or selling your own products through this board.

Bunch of bastards.

z7shysterical.gif