Dallas Cowboys

I won't be sad if the Cowboys bitch slap the Patriots, but I still hold out hope for the Lions. At least they both haven't started another December slide, like the Dolphins.
  • Like 1

They lost Earl Thomas "unfortunately" which should help opponents. Listen in the playoffs everyone is tough. Not sure I will feel comfortable facing Aaron Rodgers either.

Big loss for the Seahawks for sure. I don't feel comfortable about Rodgers either. He seems to be getting back into form..

I won't be sad if the Cowboys bitch slap the Patriots, but I still hold out hope for the Lions. At least they both haven't started another December slide, like the Dolphins.

The Lions are a pretty damn good team and the QB is having a wonderful year.
  • Like 1

Lions are good. They are actually one of my "fall-back" teams that I root for if the Cowboys are out. It would be great if they could win that division. Those fans have had a lot of suffering over the years.

If you're a Cowboys fan, and are worried about what Jerry Jones might do down the stretch, the first 12 minutes of this will probably make you :facepalm:

http://youtu.be/qm7dAIqoaZM

Any time gay ass skip enters my mind in any way an instictive and irresistible face palm occurs. This is why I can't listen to ESPN radio while driving.

• Like 1

Well we all knew it was coming at some point. Loss two lands ugly but injury free. Lots more pressure on Dak coming from TB next week so let's hope this coaching staff comes up with some answers.

Go Cowboys!!!

Well we all knew it was coming at some point. Loss two lands ugly but injury free. Lots more pressure on Dak coming from TB next week so let's hope this coaching staff comes up with some answers.

Go Cowboys!!!

Based on my Fakebook news feed the last 48 hours I was under the impression that the Giants led the NFC East.

Go Cowboys!!!

Based on my Fakebook news feed the last 48 hours I was under the impression that the Giants led the NFC East.

Giants fans are like that!

We are? Not all of us. On Sunday I saw a Giants team with a world-class defense, but also a flawed offense and an aging QB who might have only a year or two left. We're 9-4, but it's a pretty underwhelming 9-4.

• Like 1

Just joking. I have a good friend who is a Giants fan. We have been to a few Cowboys / Giants games together. He is the same as you. But he knows that if they play the Cowboys they have a good chance. Always a tough game.

Well Dak seems to have silenced the big debate after last night! 32 of 36 not bad!

Any passes thrown over six yards?

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 1

I 100% agree. I am the biggest Romo supporter. If you check on one of my earlier posts here, I said my dream scenario would be Dak struggling and Romo comes in and takes them to the Super Bowl. Romo retires with the ring and Dak leads the Cowboys for the next decade. That almost seemed to be happening, but there is no way they pull Dak now.

Well the blowout of Det with nothing to play for us a good sign. Landry always said that you want to streak into the playoffs, and he wasn't talking about comedic exhibitionism. I think this is a SB team.

After the first half of GB NY I am rooting for GB. Id rather be in a shootout at home than face that NY d. They beat you up and knock players out. GB will be easier to beat for having played them. Like wise, we would be easier to beat having played them.