New Van Halen snippet...Blood & Fire

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. If you bury it in the Tattoo thread people won't look. Plus we're competing with Dream Theater for the most obnixious posts. wink.gif

Just...ignore it, like when there's violence and offensive gay things on the television. Don't write to the FCC, just...change the channel.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 25 2012, 01:23 PM)
Sure. If you bury it in the Tattoo thread people won't look. Plus we're competing with Dream Theater for the most obnixious posts. wink.gif

Just...ignore it, like when there's violence and offensive gay things on the television. Don't write to the FCC, just...change the channel.

trink39.gif

LOL - I really don't care - but going by that other thread... some people get upset about these things laugh.gif

Too bad youtube is blocked at work - I'll have to try and remember to check it out when I get home.

I think it's a 1000 x better than Tattoo. Sounds like the Diver Down era

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 25 2012, 06:23 PM)

trink39.gif

DT/VH TRF DEATHMATCH!!!

Now, off to watch my daily dose of offensive gay things....so much more exciting than inoffensive gay things.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 25 2012, 01:38 PM)
I think it's a 1000 x better than Tattoo. Sounds like the Diver Down era

+1 but I also heard a bit of Hear About It Later from Fair Warning and other nibs'n'nubs . I had to pause it when something better came on TV though, "I have a structured settlement and I need cash now"..........) tongue.gif Thanks for the link Presto-digitation!

After two listens, I'm not sure what to make of it. It doesn't have the kick and energy that I know Van Halen to have but at the same time, it's different so I can't judge it yet without letting it sink in.

Do I think it's better than Tattoo? Maybe. The song has grown on me since I first heard it.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jan 25 2012, 07:34 PM)
Don't forget the OTHER new one (The Trouble With Never) at the bottom of the first page.

I can't find it. Link please.