last movie you watched

sonicjams

I've not watched any films lately I've been watching the original Star Trek.TV show :AlienSmiley:

I want to hear your top 3 episodes when you finish the series. No "ties" and no "maybe"s.

Right.

I've gone back and started again after 10 episodes because I discovered I wanted to watch it in production order! Yeah that's a nerdish thing to do but It's better!! :AlienSmiley: Up to now I'm not sure what my fave episode is I'll have to work on it.

I've not watched any films lately I've been watching the original Star Trek.TV show :AlienSmiley:

I want to hear your top 3 episodes when you finish the series. No "ties" and no "maybe"s.

Right.

I've gone back and started again after 10 episodes because I discovered I wanted to watch it in production order! Yeah that's a nerdish thing to do but It's better!! :AlienSmiley: Up to now I'm not sure what my fave episode is I'll have to work on it.

And don't say the tribbles one! It'd be like saying the whale one was the best Trek movie.

Right.

And don't say the tribbles one! It'd be like saying the whale one was the best Trek movie.

The "whale one" is the best Trek movie.

• Like 1

Right.

Always playful you are.

No way did it suck but IMHO it wasn't the best. To me it was kind of like watching one of the original episodes that I didn't care too much about but still liked...and only because of the banter between the characters.

Right.

Always playful you are.

No way did it suck but IMHO it wasn't the best. To me it was kind of like watching one of the original episodes that I didn't care too much about but still liked...and only because of the banter between the characters.

I've got a question for you guys, who would win in a fight between Gary Mitchell, Charlie X and Trelane?

Right.

Always playful you are.

I've got a question for you guys, who would win in a fight between Gary Mitchell, Charlie X and Trelane?

Good question.

http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/trelane.jpg

Trelane might actually be the most powerful of the 3 but he thinks everything's a game and he plays too much so he'd lose.

http://daisydownunder.com/images/cx8.jpg

Charlie X is still a kid and you can still toss him around like a rag doll [that is, if he doesn't first erase your face like he did to the chick in that episode].

http://downloads.scifinews.de/files/Serien/Star_Trek_Classic/Bilder/Sonstige/080526_Gary_Mitchell.jpg

Gary Mitchell has no connection to Trelane or Charlie like he did with Kirk, his love interest, or the Enterprise sooo he'd be able to murder both those guys with little to no hesitation.

Right.

3 is the best of the odd numbered ones.

Right.

Always playful you are.

Good question.

http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/trelane.jpg

Trelane might actually be the most powerful of the 3 but he thinks everything's a game and he plays too much so he'd lose.

http://daisydownunder.com/images/cx8.jpg

Charlie X is still a kid and you can still toss him around like a rag doll [that is, if he doesn't first erase your face like he did to the chick in that episode].

http://downloads.scifinews.de/files/Serien/Star_Trek_Classic/Bilder/Sonstige/080526_Gary_Mitchell.jpg

Gary Mitchell has no connection to Trelane or Charlie like he did with Kirk, his love interest, or the Enterprise sooo he'd be able to murder both those guys with little to no hesitation.

Anyone else wonder if Trelane was a Q?